***VEISHEA 2013***

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
If anyone wants a new drinking for vieshea captain lime bite and cherry limeade pop. It may be the best drink I have ever had.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
This is my senior year and my VEISHEA week consists of 2 exams, 2 quizzes, 2 papers, a presentation, and a 7 am meeting. :no:

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
This is my senior year and my VEISHEA week consists of 2 exams, 2 quizzes, 2 papers, a presentation, and a 7 am meeting. :no:
That sucks!
I've been complaining about having 1 interview, 1 test, and a group project.
Thank you for making me feel better about my work load!

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
Geez tone it down you guys all seem to wild.

If any country music fans out there, Brad Morgan is playing at Charlie Yokes tomorrow.

He's a friend from back home and is pretty good!

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Geez tone it down you guys all seem to wild.

If any country music fans out there, Brad Morgan is playing at Charlie Yokes tomorrow.

He's a friend from back home and is pretty good!
Shwayze plays at Yokes on Thursday.

He's not a friend of mine but he's pretty good!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I miss being a student during Veishea. Nothing like skipping class on Veishea Friday to start drinking in the morning. Hopefully everyone stays safe this year

Same. I miss drinking in the front lawn of 3121 lincoln way, with a 'you honk, we drink' sign put up.

dzmetcalf

Mar 3, 2010
Ames, IA
I feel like this is my VEISHEA retirement this year, gotta go big.

Memories from past VEISHEA weeks, we locked one of our friends in his own car at Wendy's cause he was so drunk he started yelling racist things out the window on the way and we didn't trust him to go in. He got so angry later that night he threw all of the beer out of his apartment window...luckily only one exploded on the concrete.

The only other memory I have that's a good story was my first time Campaniling. I was with my roommate, his friend and her roommate. We were near the lake closing in on midnight and her roommate and I lost the other two somehow, we migrated over to the campanile and said why not, well in the crowd as soon as the bells stop ringing all I hear is my roommate and his friend cheering at us. To this day I wish I knew how they managed to find us out of everyone there.

Happy VEISHA CyclONE NATION

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
anyone know what happened by linden/hixon area at about 7pm? lots of sirens going off

(i think thats where they ended up)

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
Lot of activity of the police scanner tonight! "I have an unconscious kid here that threw up all over himself"