***Virginia Duals Friday & Saturday Jan 12/13***

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
The guy Colbray has at 197 was Fresno State's leading rusher in football this fall. He joined the wrestling team after their bowl game and has had been pretty good in his limited action so far. Might be their best wrestler, definitely one of their top 2 or 3.

• Informative
Reactions: LindenCy

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Sorry to keep bringing high school news in here, but Alex Thomsen got his payback on Brody Teske and won 10-8 in sudden victory. Those two oughta wrestle every weekend. Huge props to both kids for not dodging each other. Neither one will be an undefeated 4-timer, but I think both will be more memorable than most 4-timers due to their battles.

(I know they haven't won their 4th state titles yet, but it's pretty safe to assume.)

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Ah, cool. :)

Yvm4xQf.png

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
A lot more good than bad this weekend and, unlike earlier in the season, very few dropped matches. Like I posted yesterday, we wrestled this weekend at the level I had expected us to be wrestling going in to the season. We're 4-1 or maybe even 5-0 going in to this weekend if we'd been wrestling like that all season. Nice to see the results starting to show. West Virginia has been surging themselves lately so they should be a good matchup next weekend.

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
The guy Colbray has at 197 was Fresno State's leading rusher in football this fall. He joined the wrestling team after their bowl game and has had been pretty good in his limited action so far. Might be their best wrestler, definitely one of their top 2 or 3.

That is seriously impressive.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron