WBB: Cyclones at Iowa tonight at 6:30 p.m.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Sounds like Brian Joens got kicked out of the game? Feel bad for Ashley.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Apparently it doesn't bother CBF to keep losing to the Hawkeyes...(sarcasm) what is that...5 in a row now? Just sickening. Not even a rivalry anymore.

CMC doesn't seem to mind either? Racist KF owns him. It's disgusting.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
CMC doesn't seem to mind either? Racist KF owns him. It's disgusting.

I say let’s get rid of Campbell.

I’d rather have a winning record in the conference than beat Iowa. But I’m sure Campbell wants to win.

• Agree
Reactions: irish and NWICY

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
it is frustrating because we are so much better than Iowa. But Caitlin Clark was the best player on the court in the fourth. She was tough. Our offense was great for 3 quarters then we went stupid for a stretch in the fourth and Iowa (Clark) got rolling and we couldn't stop them (Clark).

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I'm just so tired of losing to Iowa in everything. I know for the most part it doesn't mean anything.... but just having to hear it all the time.... all year long..... from all the d-bag Iowa fans just sucks.

At least we have our football team to celebrate this season!!!
It's so funny how the roles have reversed from the '90's and early '00's. Our whole thing in football especially was beating the Hawks. The Hawks definitely wanted to beat ISU, but they had their sights on other things. Now their programs are doing what we used to do. CW said it best the Iowa basketball teams HATE ISU and the two coaches for them want this game more than anything. I mean look at douche canoe Jordan Bohannan. We were terrible last year and aren't any better right now this year, while the Hawks have a top-5 squad. Yet he spends so much time and energy on this game judging by his social media and that lame-ass planned display he did in Hilton after last year's game.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I say let’s get rid of Campbell.

I’d rather have a winning record in the conference than beat Iowa. But I’m sure Campbell wants to win.

I never said we should get rid of CMC. He's awesome!

But I hope he can start beating Iowa.... and on a regular basis too would be nice!

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
Clarke was throwing in everything from deep in the last quarter. At least 4 or 5 feet behind the 3 point line on many of them. Our defense was bad on her

I'm not sure how you can say that last sentence after the first two. That last three was good defense, just a really, really good shot. On those shots that are relatively well contested that far beyond the line, I think you just have to tip your cap to her.

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm at a loss - so sick of losing to Iowa, especially in IC on last second / last possessions.

Same thing happened 2 yrs ago correct? Not a collapse but we lost a close one at the buzzer if I remember right.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
What's the story behind that?
Not sure details but he regularly gets kicked out of HS/grade school events and is required to sit with Principal or other administrators now. He also has had a lot of issues with customers at his family restaurant. Sad for his kids.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron