WBB: Miscellaneous Thread for 2020-21 Season

ISU40

Jan 8, 2012
Ames
The Big 12 has been blessed with long standing coaches. Made me think of the tenure order. Someone correct me if I am wrong

1. Bill - ISU 27th
2. Carey- WV 17th
3.Littel - OSU 10th
4. Mittie- KSU6th
5. Reagan- TCU 6th
6. Brandon- KU 4rd
7. Vick- Texas 2nd
8. Krista- TT 2nd
9. Jennie- OU 1st
10 BU??

loyalsons4evertrue

Sep 18, 2020
With Collier gone from UT and the potential move of Baylor players to LSU, is the Big 12 ours to lose this coming season?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hawk transfer went down a level. Sorta though that was what would happen. Some Gopher fans thought Gophers might go after her but I think they are like fans in Iowa, overrating the their favorite local HS stars. I thought she might end up at Drake/UNI or one of the Dakota schools.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Be interesting if anything is seen as potential tampering if several Baylor players defect to LSU. I honestly have no idea if any more will go and if there is anything wrong with it. Could you imagine the extreme….the starting core transfers?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Be interesting if anything is seen as potential tampering if several Baylor players defect to LSU. I honestly have no idea if any more will go and if there is anything wrong with it. Could you imagine the extreme….the starting core transfers?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. The ones that came to play BB for Mulkey transfer, the ones that are using BB for a degree stay at BU. I would assume BU is better school than LSU though I don't know that.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
More transfer news.

1) K-State just landed this year's WBCA JUCO Player of the Year.

Rebekah Dallinger, a 5-foot-10 freshman forward from Sydney, Australia, averaged 25.8 points per game to lead all scorers in NJCAA Division I. She had nine 30-point performances this season, including back-to-back games with more than 40 points. She led the Pioneers to a 24-2 record, the NJCAA Region XIII Championship, and the second round of the NJCAA Division I National Tournament.

2) Duke has signed six transfers including three players from Big12 (Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech).

3) South Carolina just got better. Dawn to Kim, your next move.

Last edited:

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
That wouldn't surprise me in the least. The ones that came to play BB for Mulkey transfer, the ones that are using BB for a degree stay at BU. I would assume BU is better school than LSU though I don't know that.
So, who exactly is left at Baylor? They absolutely need to get a coach in place and hammer whatever is left of the transfer market. Granted, the coach who is hired likely will have a wish list, but every day makes it tougher.

superman_101680

Oct 30, 2006
SW Michigan
Baylor has hired a replacement for Mulkey: Nicki Collen, who will be leaving her position as head coach for the Atlanta Dream to take this job.

Yikes! That’s not a glowing resume. 38-52 as a head coach?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Baylor has hired a replacement for Mulkey: Nicki Collen, who will be leaving her position as head coach for the Atlanta Dream to take this job.

I'm underwhelmed, but it's what happens on the court that counts.
She does take a good picture though.

• Love
Reactions: farm85

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron