*** WBB vs BYU (Sat., 6:00) ***

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
What I am realizing is that we don't perform the correct form in almost any layup or post up. You are to grab hold of the ball with two hands and jab your opponent with one or the other elbow before attempting a pass, shot or layup. Or this is best form performed by BYU. My gosh they elbow a ridiculous amount. Like, when it isn't even useful.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and rosshm16

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
It sure is a pleasure to watch Audi play basketball. I am glad most of us aren't recruiting for Iowa State because I don't think any of us thought she'd be this good, this fast.
I figured she was a big fish in a small pond coming from 1A Iowa basketball and would take a while to contribute. I was pretty wrong!

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

peatyscotch

Feb 16, 2022
22 for Ryan
What a day for Emily. Not only 22 points but she got them on 8/14 from the field and 4/6 from the 3. 100% on FT (only 2 though), 2 rebounds, 6 assists and only 1 TO in 33 minutes. Happy for her; I suspect she was under considerable pressure (from herself) when things weren't going so well, but she persevered. That's leadership! Go Girl!!

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Skipped to the end. Solid W from start to finish. GREAT attendance IMO. Lots of extra people compared to the beginning of the season. Double headers are a friend for ISU WBB attendance. Great game by many tonight but BYU really had no answer for Audi.

The 2nd half of the nephew and nieces gathering got to go today. The one is up to like 28 yrs with out a miss

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
Skipped to the end. Solid W from start to finish. GREAT attendance IMO. Lots of extra people compared to the beginning of the season. Double headers are a friend for ISU WBB attendance. Great game by many tonight but BYU really had no answer for Audi.

The 2nd half of the nephew and nieces gathering got to go today. The one is up to like 28 yrs with out a miss
I nominate you to post a summary of the game on acoustimac's Twister Sister Summary for BYU. You always seem to have good insight about the game. (I'm sure that he would appreciate it as well, since he wasn't able to attend) Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: FLYINGCYCLONE

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron