*** WBB vs BYU (Sat., 6:00) ***

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I didn’t think he was the same one, just looking at his face as he passed by. I agree, though, he was having a good time. There were at last two other officers who greeted him after he finished :)

The Ames PD is having a stellar year in community relations by providing protection at basketball games and interacting with the community

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
Was that the rumor? I get wanting more shots *for yourself* but CBF's teams have been jacking threes and feeding the post (when we have one) for 25 years. They're both taking fewer shots and scoring fewer points than they did last year.
Fritz mumbled something about playing style when pressed by the media and as far as I know Donarski has stayed silent about the whole thing.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Fritz mumbled something about playing style when pressed by the media and as far as I know Donarski has stayed silent about the whole thing.
Been rehashed like crazy when it happened but I don’t think Fritz wanted to leave. You could see how emotional she was when Baylor played at Hilton earlier this year. She was offered a bag of money and those support people around her likely pushed her to take the money, which isn’t a bad choice by any means. But I don’t think she really wanted to leave from the looks of it.

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
Been rehashed like crazy when it happened but I don’t think Fritz wanted to leave. You could see how emotional she was when Baylor played at Hilton earlier this year. She was offered a bag of money and those support people around her likely pushed her to take the money, which isn’t a bad choice by any means. But I don’t think she really wanted to leave from the looks of it.
I never heard any of that and would like to know more. What "support people"?

Reactions: riceville98