Weirdest places you have sneaked in Beer?

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Let's start this...tell us where you have sneaked beer in? Anyone ever sneak beer into a movie theater? I have never done that. Sneaked beer into a church function? If you are Catholic it may not have been a big deal than doing it for some other religions.

Sneak beer into a professional sporting event? Most will sneak beer into a college event since they normally do not sell beer in stadiums or arenas.

I usually sneak beer in my golf bag. That is normal for me. I will go and buy a 6 pack at a liquor store and stuff then in my side bag to bring on course. I just think golf course beer is way over priced.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Let's start this...tell us where you have sneaked beer in? Anyone ever sneak beer into a movie theater? I have never done that. Sneaked beer into a church function? If you are Catholic it may not have been a big deal than doing it for some other religions.

Sneak beer into a professional sporting event? Most will sneak beer into a college event since they normally do not sell beer in stadiums or arenas.

I usually sneak beer in my golf bag. That is normal for me. I will go and buy a 6 pack at a liquor store and stuff then in my side bag to bring on course. I just think golf course beer is way over priced.

Yeah, not exactly sneaked it in, but flat out carried it. As they say...catholics drink in public, pray in private...baptists pray in public, drink in private.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
We had top row seats in Hilton for the Ia. game one year me and three friends took a case of beer in gone by halftime.

CYF5

Dec 15, 2013
I used to drink beer in the tiers at parks library regularly on Friday and Saturday night as I multitasked studying and pre-partying. Drank beer in physics lecture hall once (last lecture), pounded a Mickey's grenade after organic chemistry final in the entry area. Those were the days!

packattack425

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 25, 2010
Des Moines
Not beer but I have heard shooters fit nice and snug in your ***. Don't fall out when walking.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I used to drink beer in my Stat class in the Lagomarcino flat lecture hall. I'd sit way in the back, and there was no way the prof could see anything.

Snuck Mad Dog 20/20 into a final my sophomore year. I was taking 18 credits that semester, and all 6 classes had a Finals Week cumulative final, with the last one being in the latest available time slot. I was pretty burned out by the end of that week, and a little buzz to go with my final final was great.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Definitely not the weirdest but definitely the best: the shower.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
In high school we filled our Wendy's cup with jack Daniels and went to history class. The teacher was 70+ and had no idea we were getting lit

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron