Weirdest places you have sneaked in Beer?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Not really a sneak story, but I can't beat my mom who used to tell about the nun bringing her a beer to drink in the hospital so that she could finally nurse her first child.

Ain't gonna try.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Not really a sneak story, but I can't beat my mom who used to tell about the nun bringing her a beer to drink in the hospital so that she could finally nurse her first child.

Ain't gonna try.

Are you saying the baby was so ugly the mom had to be drunk before she would take her top off in front of it?

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Ahh, having you golf bag so filled with brewskis and ice and trying act nonchalant going by the marshals with your bag dripping profusely from the melting ice.

Ever smoke weed sitting on the hood of a police car? Didn't think so.
\

When this happens, say you are bringing ice on the course to ice a shoulder, wrist or elbow during a round....I would bring a large zip lock baggie and bring it to the bar, have them fill it for my excuse, and then I would have ice on my beer in my bag...Then I bought a six pack cooler that holds 2 beers on top of 2 beers, on top of 2 beers, that fit well in my side bag, of my golf bag.

Now I bought a flexible, collapsable water bottle I can fill with beer and it looks like ice tea, or I can place in the side bag. It holds a litter of liquid. I am thinking about attaching a tap on it end rather than the mouth piece!

MrPeske

Apr 11, 2006
downtown Des Moines
snuck a handle of vodka into ISU NCAA tourney game vs Michigan. We walked in with it as I had it inside a cheerleaders sweatsuit jacket. We sat back row of upper level section of Michigan fans loaded. I'm pretty sure I had my horn with me too.

Snuck cases of beers (12 paks at a time) into P&L with my horn too.

Note the 30 years of maturity....

At the Jack we see how much beer we can sneak in every game. One of our neighbors son is in the band so he cant leave at halftime. We make sure he gets at least a beer for his devotion. Airplane size Fireballs all the time.

Real bikers roll with coolers full of beer, so I bring beer most places, I ride which includes riding from downtown DSM to Jack Trice....

I doubt anyone sneaks as much as me.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Don't know if this qualifies. I was out of school for a while and living back home with the parents and still wasn't 21. I had a pretty sweet setup with a giant basement bedroom that basically amounted to my own apartment. Entertainment center, fridge, bathroom, bed, sofa...One of my big windows was surrounded by trees and in the winter I used to keep a keg out there. Friends over, wanted a drink, just open the window and help yourself. Mom and Dad never knew!

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
snuck a handle of vodka into ISU NCAA tourney game vs Michigan. We walked in with it as I had it inside a cheerleaders sweatsuit jacket. We sat back row of upper level section of Michigan fans loaded. I'm pretty sure I had my horn with me too.

At the Jack we see how much beer we can sneak in every game. One of our neighbors son is in the band so he cant leave at halftime. We make sure he gets at least a beer for his devotion. Airplane size Fireballs all the time.

Real bikers roll with coolers full of beer, so I bring beer most places, I ride which includes riding from downtown DSM to Jack Trice....

You are so BA

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
The OP missed a solid opportunity here. Forget about where you were sneaking the beer to. Most of us have snuck a drink into a sporting event, concert, etc.

I'd be more interested to hear the weirdest method of sneaking that was used. As a photographer at state tournaments, for example, they don't allow us to bring food in (which is ********, BTW). I've seen some photographers pull granola bars, sandwiches, cookies, and Gatorade from out of their lens hoods.

I've also snuck beverages into a couple of raining using a Camelback worn under a poncho.

This is what I meant to say and ask everyone....Anyone drink beer at a funeral?

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
One of my tricks I used to use when we were at weddings with the family and I wasn't old enough to drink yet. I'd drink a can of pop and then start re-filling the can from the keg when no one was looking. We'd be at these family weddings and I'd be just getting plowed and the parents never knew. We laugh about it now though.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Don't know if this qualifies. I was out of school for a while and living back home with the parents and still wasn't 21. I had a pretty sweet setup with a giant basement bedroom that basically amounted to my own apartment. Entertainment center, fridge, bathroom, bed, sofa...One of my big windows was surrounded by trees and in the winter I used to keep a keg out there. Friends over, wanted a drink, just open the window and help yourself. Mom and Dad never knew!
this is true.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Sneak Beer? I've brought it with me a lot of places, never snuck it in anywhere though.

Honestly, probably the oddest place was for my daughter's birth. I brought a beer in with me thinking I would crack it after she was born and I was able to relax a little bit. Things got so hectic though, that I laughed when we got home, I unpacked the bag and there was the can of beer wrapped up with the ice pack.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
This is what I meant to say and ask everyone....Anyone drink beer at a funeral?

Well, I am Catholic, so...

As far as JTS, everybody's done that. That's a given.

I'd usually get a 20 oz bottle of lemonade, drink some, and refill with vodka to enjoy on the walk back from night exams back in the day.

I've also snuck beer into the hospital. Dad was in on St. Patrick's Day, and us being Irish Catholic, you know he needed one. Nothing like getting the nurse knock on the door when you're midway through and having to hide it from her.

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Sneak Beer? I've brought it with me a lot of places, never snuck it in anywhere though.

Honestly, probably the oddest place was for my daughter's birth. I brought a beer in with me thinking I would crack it after she was born and I was able to relax a little bit. Things got so hectic though, that I laughed when we got home, I unpacked the bag and there was the can of beer wrapped up with the ice pack.

I think a hospital is the winner so far...Maybe a Hospice facility as well, that is a good one.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
With the way our FB team usually plays sneaking alcohol into JTS is almost a must lately. Usually a flask of liquor when it is warmer out because it's harder to detect then once it cools down enough to wear coats pack a few beers in too. Have taken beers into Hilton before too. I don't golf but once or twice a year but will put something in the golf bag when I do. Luckily the complex I play softball league at allows you to bring in your own beer but have played at other complexes that don't so we usually put a bottle of liquor and some beers in our softball bags at those places too.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Back when everyone wore painter pants, we'd put beer cans in our socks next to our legs when we went into movies. Depending on the elastic, you could sometimes get two cans in each leg. We also had an empty can roll down under the seats, but were never caught. Seemed like it rolled forever!

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover

This is the worst post in CF history.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Mrs. Velo and I had to sneak our Dr. McGillicuddy's into the church so we could have our shots up at he altar before we got married. The priest was pretty adamant that there was to be no alcohol in the sanctuary. I bit my tongue and didn't mention to him that he brings wine in there all of the time.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
If I ever go back to P&L for the men's basketball tournament, I'm sneaking booze in. Way too easy, and I literally would have saved hundreds of dollars this year.

hoiballin33

Nov 7, 2014
Beer into a movie theater is SOP. I used to sneak beers in to bars. Chew on that for a second.

Used to buy grainbelt tallboy cans at thumbs and walk them all the way down to Paddy's.

"Didn't know paddy's had grainbelt!"

"they dont"

".................."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron