Weirdest places you have sneaked in Beer?

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
I only sneak whiskey and I use one of these. http://freedomflask.com

Its primary use has been Cleveland Browns and ISU football games. Where the action on the field warrants store bought whiskey that I can serve myself from my own zipper hole.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
Funny story that happened to my niece who is a CPA. She has a case of Coors Light and a case of Diet Coke in her fridge. Her husband had cleaned the fridge one evening after work. The next morning she opens the fridge grabs a diet coke, throws it in her bag and heads out to her 8am meeting.

She arrives at work, sits at the table in her meeting, grabs her diet coke, cracks it open to realize she just opened a Coors Light. Her husband when cleaning the fridge switched the positions of the two items.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Used to buy grainbelt tallboy cans at thumbs and walk them all the way down to Paddy's.

"Didn't know paddy's had grainbelt!"

"they dont"

".................."

that happened to me at a small town bar, we were all standing outside and I just grabbed a beer outa the back of my truck not thinking. I go inside and the bartender says hey, can I get you another can of (whatever beer it was)....Im like ya, and he says well we don't sell cans so get the f out.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Keg into a dorm, if that counts.

My older brother has a story from when he was in Towers in the 80s/early 90s. He had some neighbors who had a keg in their room in a tub. They got kicked out of the dorms, not because the RA caught them with it, but because the tub leaked and the water leaked into the room below them.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
We snuck in a 12 pack of beer into the catholic church where my best friend got married. We just hung out and chugged beers before the ceremony to take the edge off. We all stank of beer during the wedding.

Then we all got **** faced drunk at the reception, including the groom who couldn't "perform his husbandly duties" because he was so trashed.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
This is what I meant to say and ask everyone....Anyone drink beer at a funeral?
Took a flask to my aunt's wake. Her husband and I had a couple snorts, while he took a break from well-wishers. I like to think I eased his pain a little.

Snuck a fifth of Jack into a SF Giants game when I was in the service. I still don't remember who they were playing.

More than once snuck a whiskey into the SF airport. we'd sit in the international arrival terminal and people watch.

westlbcyclone

Jun 28, 2010
North Liberty
Done several movie theatres. Cargo shorts are the bomb.... My favorite is a 20oz Coke in each side pocket pre-filled and mixed with some Jack. Makes kids movies WAY better.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Took a flask to my aunt's wake. Her husband and I had a couple snorts, while he took a break from well-wishers. I like to think I eased his pain a little.

Snuck a fifth of Jack into a SF Giants game when I was in the service. I still don't remember who they were playing.

More than once snuck a whiskey into the SF airport. we'd sit in the international arrival terminal and people watch.

Coke?

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
This is what I meant to say and ask everyone....Anyone drink beer at a funeral?

My spouses uncle was from a smaller Iowa town and was known well in the local bar. He was always up for a good time and enjoyed his beer. When he passed, his reception was not in the church, as they frequently are. Instead it was at a hotel banquet room where there was an open bar because that is how the uncle would have wanted it. It seemed a bit strange initially drinking beer at a funeral reception, but it was his personality and seemed right some how.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My spouses uncle was from a smaller Iowa town and was known well in the local bar. He was always up for a good time and enjoyed his beer. When he passed, his reception was not in the church, as they frequently are. Instead it was at a hotel banquet room where there was an open bar because that is how the uncle would have wanted it. It seemed a bit strange initially drinking beer at a funeral reception, but it was his personality and seemed right some how.

My dad had an Irish wake.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Funny story that happened to my niece who is a CPA. She has a case of Coors Light and a case of Diet Coke in her fridge. Her husband had cleaned the fridge one evening after work. The next morning she opens the fridge grabs a diet coke, throws it in her bag and heads out to her 8am meeting.

She arrives at work, sits at the table in her meeting, grabs her diet coke, cracks it open to realize she just opened a Coors Light. Her husband when cleaning the fridge switched the positions of the two items.

Had a similar situation happen to me in HS, I had showered after a football game and was planning to hang out at my gf's for some board games with her family. On the way out of my house I grabbed what I thought was a pop out of our garage fridge. When I got to the gf's house I grabbed the can out of my pocket, to my (not to mention my gf, her siblings and parents) surprise I had grabbed a Budweiser. Her family was really nice and knew me really well so we all had a laugh about it but even when I run into them over a decade later, I know its going to get brought up.

CyKosys

Nov 24, 2006
Let's start this...tell us where you have sneaked beer in? Anyone ever sneak beer into a movie theater? I have never done that. Sneaked beer into a church function? If you are Catholic it may not have been a big deal than doing it for some other religions.

Sneak beer into a professional sporting event? Most will sneak beer into a college event since they normally do not sell beer in stadiums or arenas.

I usually sneak beer in my golf bag. That is normal for me. I will go and buy a 6 pack at a liquor store and stuff then in my side bag to bring on course. I just think golf course beer is way over priced.

A keg. Clyde Williams Field -- Fall, 1967. No kidding!!!

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
my kids had a school carnival last friday at 5. We had a quick happy hour with some neighbors and then we all carried coffee cups with vodka drinks into said carnival. It was at least not the worst school carnival I've been to.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
[video=youtube;n-qc-ntq5qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qc-ntq5qw[/video]

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron