Welch bar bathrooms

Ben4Cy

Aug 28, 2016

I think he is thinking of Capone's. You beat me to it.

All these old bar talks makes me miss Sgt Peppers. I think I was the only one that liked that bar which is why it didn't last long. Old yokes too. RIP

My go to spot was always the free public bathrooms on the ground floor of cyclone plaza. walk in and take the door to the left and the bathrooms were untouched on weekends. I leanred this by living there one year though.

Worst was Cy's basement. Paddy's/Sips not much better

Reactions: SolarGarlic

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Lumpys takes the prize, but one night at Mickeys walked in to take a piss upstairs and a dude was banging a chick right on the sink and they yelled at me to leave!! So I just pissed off the patio and never went back. Thumbs pisser just smelled horrible. Lumpys was just.......can't even put it into words. I also never took a **** in any bars on Welch, subway or JJ's was my go to for number two.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I think he is thinking of Capone's. You beat me to it.

All these old bar talks makes me miss Sgt Peppers. I think I was the only one that liked that bar which is why it didn't last long. Old yokes too. RIP

My go to spot was always the free public bathrooms on the ground floor of cyclone plaza. walk in and take the door to the left and the bathrooms were untouched on weekends. I leanred this by living there one year though.

Worst was Cy's basement. Paddy's/Sips not much better

Capone's it is! Or was. I frequented Sgt. Peppers quite a bit. The floors there were dangerous but the drinks were usually free.

Yoke's was definitely the nicest building. Had more room and people actually danced. It was a good time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron