Well, it's finally over

Spam

May 21, 2008
You and I see eye to eye on alot of things and I respect your posts a ton, but this just isn't something I'm going to fall in line with. I agree with those couple of other posters who think this is a bad look for our fanbse. That's the last thing I'll say about it.

You are not going to say more about your love for the Hawkeyes? We are devastated.

Reactions: Tailg8er

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
The funny thing is Staley had about 45 seconds during HER TEAM'S ceremony where she said extremely kind things about Iowa and Clark. And she did not say them with the disdain that I would have said them with.
And she actually signalled her team not to shoot the ball in the dying seconds and let the clock expire.

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
My thought is the more I am hearing about CC the less I am hearing about JB or DJT. That is the only relief.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Oh ok. Now we call out dog whistles, whatever that means. I’m glad you are looking for every bit of transgression. Must be a fun life.
I guess if you’re willing to give them the benefit of a doubt, which I am not, then they’re just stupid.

She’s a graduate of the University of Virginia and has been awarded numerous citizenship awards, including one from the former governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley. And has founded or is instrumental in many non-profits.

I put my life savings that is a hell of a lot more education than any of those posters have.