What strange foods do you like?

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
Snapping Turtle. My wife can make it "fall off the bone" tender. We've entertained groups of 6-8 a couple times (with snapper being the main course) with several of who were reluctant to try it but it went over really well.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Snapping Turtle. My wife can make it "fall off the bone" tender. We've entertained groups of 6-8 a couple times (with snapper being the main course) with several of who were reluctant to try it but it went over really well.
Had that once, too! Very tasty!

Reactions: Big Daddy Kang

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
I enjoy liver and onions
Also I usually put some sort of jam on my grilled cheese sandwich

Reactions: Big Daddy Kang

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
Telling one on myself: Back in the day I used to run home for my noon meal from working on the farm. I'd invariably make chocolate milk using syrup to go with what ever I was chowing down at the time. Had a chunk of steak that my wife didn't finish the night before (possibly a round steak). She always like red meat more well done than I so I got out the ketchup to help get it down--something that I would not normally do. I got too involved watching the noon news on the tube and inadvertently grabbed the chocolate syrup bottle, squeezed some on my steak, and plopped it into my mouth before I realized what I had done. Highly do not recommend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron