What's wrong with campus toilets?

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
They splash and sometimes even to your face. It's sooooooooo dirty!!! Especially new bathroom on first floor in library, you have to press the button and wait for the flush to splash on your body. And when you pee, it splashes too, coz the waterline is so high. I don't understand why they design it like this and why Iowa state bought them and put them in use. Can anyone tell me why???

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
They splash and sometimes even to your face. It's sooooooooo dirty!!! Especially new bathroom on first floor in library, you have to press the button and wait for the flush to splash on your body. And when you pee, it splashes too, coz the waterline is so high. I don't understand why they design it like this and why Iowa state bought them and put them in use. Can anyone tell me why???

Stop peeing into the bidet, Daphne.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018

Are you peeing in a urinal by chance? If no, next time put the seat down on the toilet and see if that helps. Also, why are you waiting for it to splash on you? That seems weird.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Use a selfie stick to flush. You're welcome.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Coz Iowa state is out 2 get u?

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Are you peeing in a urinal by chance? If no, next time put the seat down on the toilet and see if that helps. Also, why are you waiting for it to splash on you? That seems weird.

Go use the bathroom on first floor, you will know what I'm saying

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
ew_toilet-DMID1-5d9hff7ae-640x360.gif

KUb9UCv.gif

giphy.gif

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Can you post a picture of the toilet since I'm not near Ames? Also, does this happen after a #1, #2, or a #2 magnum or all of the above?
All of the above unfortunately! hahaha, but I'm serious, all of the above!

Help Support Us

Become a patron