What's wrong with campus toilets?

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
What standard to lower? I just dont want what I discharged to come back to my body. You guys are probably being splashed too, it's just that you are wearing pants and you couldn't feel the splash
"Man that water's cold!"

"Deep, too!"

• Funny
Reactions: arobb

TheCampanile

Jan 23, 2010
They splash and sometimes even to your face. It's sooooooooo dirty!!! Especially new bathroom on first floor in library, you have to press the button and wait for the flush to splash on your body. And when you pee, it splashes too, coz the waterline is so high. I don't understand why they design it like this and why Iowa state bought them and put them in use. Can anyone tell me why???

Troll? At least a funny one.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Are you flushing the toilet with your face?

ew_toilet-DMID1-5d9hff7ae-640x360.gif

KUb9UCv.gif

giphy.gif

I really liked the first three seconds of the middle one, and then not so much.

I enjoyed all of it. Is that weird

Totally unrelated but I wonder if the words fetid and fetish come from the same root.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
One of the middle toilets in Linden Merrill was a full tornado. It was a foot pedal flush so you could get away easily. My favorite on the floor. Not sure if that one is still around. It was a long time ago.

Stopped at the Memorial Union before the Colorado tornado (coincidently) game to use the toilet. It was like a time warp walking into that bathroom. Hope they haven't updated that. Classic stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
I like all the posts here, but you guys really have no experience of toilet splash? Or is it because you are guys and I'm woman, so the ways we use toilet are different? Have you guys ever sit for doing number 1? And that doesn't splash?

Reactions: buchacho

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Daphne's profile reminds me of the obviously wayyy out of your league Tinder matches you get and you think, "maybe it's legit... maybe I have a chance!" Then they message you! annnnnd it's a bot.

I usually just swipe right as a test. If they match, they're fake. If they don't, then I know they're real.

Or not even the bots want me

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron