What's wrong with campus toilets?

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Stopped at the Memorial Union before the Colorado tornado (coincidently) game to use the toilet. It was like a time warp walking into that bathroom. Hope they haven't updated that. Classic stuff.

I miss the really old MU bathroom (pre 1995 renovation). That was a classic bathroom.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I would reveal the best toilets on campus, but I need to keep them under wraps for future use.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
They splash and sometimes even to your face. It's sooooooooo dirty!!! Especially new bathroom on first floor in library, you have to press the button and wait for the flush to splash on your body. And when you pee, it splashes too, coz the waterline is so high. I don't understand why they design it like this and why Iowa state bought them and put them in use. Can anyone tell me why???

• Funny
Reactions: oldman

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Many times because of the flush, you have to move away from the toilet and stand as far as you can, some times even if you stand against the door, the splash can still get you.

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Not gonna lie, im going to be a little disappointed if it doesnt hit me in the face
No worries! It might not hit your face but it will definitely hit you, coz that flush button is designed that way that the amount of water to flush is dependent on how long you press it. So for number 2, it will take longer to press, and that's when it will get you!

• Informative
Reactions: oldman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron