SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
time-to-get-the-poop-knife-30198994.png

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
They’re called industrial toilets. They’re made to handle all jobs. We first got them in the Memorial Union when Panda Express decided to add an extra section for Sushi lovers and, well, the story explains itself from there.

I honestly love the feeling of the flush that feels like a tornado is ripping through the bathroom as I finish relieving myself and prepare for the day.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
They splash and sometimes even to your face. It's sooooooooo dirty!!! Especially new bathroom on first floor in library, you have to press the button and wait for the flush to splash on your body. And when you pee, it splashes too, coz the waterline is so high. I don't understand why they design it like this and why Iowa state bought them and put them in use. Can anyone tell me why???

Seems to be an issue with you, not the toilet. Sounds like a turd burglar situation.

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
They’re called industrial toilets. They’re made to handle all jobs. We first got them in the Memorial Union when Panda Express decided to add an extra section for Sushi lovers and, well, the story explains itself from there.

I honestly love the feeling of the flush that feels like a tornado is ripping through the bathroom as I finish relieving myself and prepare for the day.
Did it also tornadoed your butt?

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
If still in previous form, I highly recommend using the facilities on the 4th floor(could be 3rd floor) of old East Hall. Plenty of privacy and a history lesson to boot. Should be on everyone’s bucket list before they graduate.

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Lower your standards, raise your odds!
giphy.gif
What standard to lower? I just dont want what I discharged to come back to my body. You guys are probably being splashed too, it's just that you are wearing pants and you couldn't feel the splash

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE

Ah yes...the Fujita Toilet...you must have gotten the F5 model.