What's wrong with campus toilets?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
don't be a coward and post on the basketball threads.

I was just reading actually. I'm a bandwagon fan at best for bball and the wagon kinda left last year. I didn't even hardly follow volleyball the last two years either and that's my main squeeze.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
well because I preferred girl 10 years ago

DevotedLightheartedBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It's a proper noun. It's cowgirl's current proper name.

Now she would be cowwoman, but a little over a year ago that would technically mean she should have been heiferwoman. I am uncertain when it would have went from heifergirl to heiferwoman. I’m now more confused. Maybe it would be best if she just changed her name to cowwoman.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Now she would be cowwoman, but a little over a year ago that would technically mean she should have been heiferwoman. I am uncertain when it would have went from heifergirl to heiferwoman. I’m now more confused. Maybe it would be best if she just changed her name to cowwoman.

I'm uncertain as to why we hijacked @Daphne's toilet thread for this discussion. Maybe she'll weigh in on the cow/heifer/girl/woman thing at some point and settle it for us.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm uncertain as to why we hijacked @Daphne's toilet thread for this discussion. Maybe she'll weigh in on the cow/heifer/girl/woman thing at some point and settle it for us.

You serious, Clark. To answer your question. Because that is what CF threads do, get hikacked or ran off the rails by page two or three.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You serious, Clark. To answer your question. Because that is what CF threads do, get hikacked or ran off the rails by page two or three.
Going off the rails is oftentimes a good thing. When this happens, the threads can turn into JLH or Spiderman threads, which are positive things.

Or they can turn into name calling threads which is a bad thing.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Daphne if you ever stop at little America in Wyoming for a restroom, you'll really enjoy it. Fabulous!

• Disagree
Reactions: dosry5

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Daphne if you ever stop at little America in Wyoming for a restroom, you'll really enjoy it. Fabulous!
Somehow I have an issue believing this. I'd go investigate, but it would be just my luck that the previous person had just tried out the B-Dubs Blazing Challenge.

Perhaps we can send the man who unknowingly took a daily laxative for a year to investigate this claim and all others on campus...

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I stopped at a brand new rest area in Wyoming one time. There was no water. Fortunately I had hand sanitizer.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Somehow I have an issue believing this. I'd go investigate, but it would be just my luck that the previous person had just tried out the B-Dubs Blazing Challenge.

Perhaps we can send the man who unknowingly took a daily laxative for a year to investigate this claim and all others on campus...
I think that's the place. Each stall was like a little room, totally shut Full doors with no gaps.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron