Which Iowa border state would you be most afraid of in a state vs state civil war?

Which one?

• Total voters

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
"We won the battle, but lost Whitey's and Happy Joe's in the process. They've taken Paula Sands hostage. It feels like there were no winners"

Is Paula still on tv?!?!?!? Man KWQC is the voice of my childhood. But I secretely gave up Swails for KCRG. Joe Winters was excellent in showing the relentless march of severe storms across the Iowa counties to our doorstep.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Is Paula still on tv?!?!?!? Man KWQC is the voice of my childhood. But I secretely gave up Swails for KCRG. Joe Winters was excellent in showing the relentless march of severe storms across the Iowa counties to our doorstep.

As lovely as ever. I saw her at a Frank Sinatra concert. The Quad Cities celebrities were obviously out in full force.

Edit: What is this and how can I go?!?

"Paula and David have hosted more than a dozen Holiday Vacation tours for the station"

Last edited:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I grew up close to the border. There might be some clear way that Minnesota should either attack or defend, but then they will end up doing the opposite for some asinine reason they thought up and then be totally comfortable with it going to hell right in front of them.

@Al_4_State will back me up on this.
Yeah, this checks out. They'd just sneer at you the whole time too.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
As someone that lives in KC and works with a ton of Missourians, it's Missouri all day long. These ******* hurt each other on accident and on purpose, with absolutely zero war going on.

Then you take into account the ridiculous amount of guns, ammunition, alcohol, caves and crazy, and it would be like dumping a truckload of grenades in a monkey enclosure.
spot on. Now take this times 100 and you have southern Missouri.

Reactions: Kinch

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Missouri: Not smart enough to:

1. Realize they have insufficient resources (neither physical nor cognitive) to wage an effective war. Collateral and self-inflicted damage would be mind boggling.

2. Realize that attacking Iowa would be of no use to them. Attacking Arkansas or Louisiana with their moonshiners and drug routes would be much more useful for their purposes.