Whiny millenials and their parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
If you get on Facebook, you would think the world was coming to an end. Staring school early puts too much of a burden on them and their kids. Can't get into their apartments that early,( I'm sure most landlords need renters) and their poor little kids won't be home until the night before Thanksgiving. Buckle up, Buttercups. They can't wear masks to classes. Life is sure tough " Karens":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
People at ISU now are not millennials. They’re generation Z. Millennials are the young people in the workplace with a mortgage and 2 kids.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
If you get on Facebook, you would think the world was coming to an end. Staring school early puts too much of a burden on them and their kids. Can't get into their apartments that early,( I'm sure most landlords need renters) and their poor little kids won't be home until the night before Thanksgiving. Buckle up, Buttercups. They can't wear masks to classes. Life is sure tough " Karens":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

You may need to be a little more choosey on who you are friends with.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

you realize millennials are now in their 30’s...right?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Ok Boomer

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
What’s ironic is a boomer coming here to whine about gen z and not understanding who a millennial actually is.

Also for the OP:

Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Facebook rule where they can use your photos. Don’t forget Deadline today!!! It can be used in court cases in litigation against you. Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from today. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook’s privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute.

Last edited:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

Why the **** didn't you just whine about this on Facebook with the rest of the olds? Why bring it here?

Reactions: Skyh13 and Doc

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Love how millennials is just a general term used when ******** about young people. I’ll be 35 in a few weeks and I’m a millennial. You’re complaining about gen z and their most likely gen x parents. If we’re generalizing about dumb ***** on Facebook, boomers really seem to think everything is a conspiracy against them. The small town boomers I know think Antifa and BLM are coming to their little dump towns to make them kneel. Talk about a ridiculous overreaction.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

My high school and college aged kids, as well as their friends and the others we know, have handled this thing with a pretty incredible level of grace and tolerance if you ask me. This comes off like you're just looking for something to b**** about.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Millenial here, can confirm that my 3yo is very upset about this. I did tell him to buckle up but all he did was fasten his seatbelt.

Reactions: Sousaclone

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.