who hates school?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I'm spending pretty much all day/night tomorrow studying for my acct 215 test on Friday other than that only 45 days until Summer.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I'm spending pretty much all day/night tomorrow studying for my acct 215 test on Friday other than that only 45 days until Summer.

You're an idiot. Get the old exams. :wink: PM me your e-mail address if you need them and I'll get them to ya after I get back from running.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
i do. ugh, i have to study tonight, and i cannot focus.

BILLY_MADISON-1.jpg

Don't you say that. Don't you ever say that. Stay there. Stay there as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. You have to cherish it

S

st8

YOU DO NOT REALIZE HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man do I wish I was still in college!! I don't even remember what naps feel like anymore.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
You're an idiot. Get the old exams. :wink: PM me your e-mail address if you need them and I'll get them to ya after I get back from running.

I have them...but I will only be studying for maybe 3 hours or so...my ADD will take care of the rest.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I would give a lot to go back to college. I miss the college life. Having money is nice, now that I have a job, but some things are priceless while you're in college. The studying and homework sucks, but many more things outweigh the negative, such as: looooong breaks, not having class on some days, maybe having a semester or few where you have no class on Friday's or Mondays, having 2 hours of class one day and then being done, college girls, living with your friends and partying together, going out on Thursday's only to remember you don't even have class until Monday and have a 3 day weekend, sporting events, and on and on and on.

Reactions: CloneIce

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Try to concentrate by getting on CF, thinking about old girlfriends, those girls that you saw today, iowa state football games, going to parties and all of the things you would rather be doing instead of studying.

I hope this helped.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
If you hate school, you are going to hate the real world. College is the best time of your life. Lots of lady friends, drinking with buddies and summers off.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
You guys are lucky! College was great. I have to study nonstop right now for the PE Test while working full time, and I dont have penny pitchers and $5 all you can drink and hot college women at the bars all around me to take my mind off it!

Dont kid yourself, college is awesome.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I would give a lot to go back to college. I miss the college life. Having money is nice, now that I have a job, but some things are priceless while you're in college. The studying and homework sucks, but many more things outweigh the negative, such as: looooong breaks, not having class on some days, maybe having a semester or few where you have no class on Friday's or Mondays, having 2 hours of class one day and then being done, college girls, living with your friends and partying together, going out on Thursday's only to remember you don't even have class until Monday and have a 3 day weekend, sporting events, and on and on and on.

Exactly. College is so much better than the real world. Enjoy it while your there, even the studying beats working.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Agreed with everyone who already posted: college is the best time of your life.

There were a few people I've bumped into since leaving college that said they liked "the real world" better and I literally felt sorry for them. If college wasn't the best part of your life (or maybe I should just say a great part of your life), you weren't doing it right.

It is really the only time that you have total freedom with no responsibilities other than to study.

Another tid-bit of advice: don't be the "I'm going home this weekend" guy. You know, the dude/chick that goes home literally every weekend, for whatever reason be it a gf/bf at home, being homesick, etc. You need to stay over the weekends because you'll never get those back. Go home for the holidays (xmas, thanksgiving, some over summer, etc.). ENJOY YOUR TIME!

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
I'd take full-time school again. I mean sure, not having the nice, fat paycheck every two weeks would suck, but being able to relax in the middle of the day? Awesome.

Then again, I get the best of both worlds in about a year a half. This time, work's picking up the tab AND still giving me the big, stinky paycheck while I go get my Master's. Yay fellowships!

On a side note...the title reminded me of this:

Who loves Orange Soda???

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
If you hate school, you are going to hate the real world. College is the best time of your life. Lots of lady friends, drinking with buddies and summers off.
College is fun but I wouldn't ever want to go back.

Who has summers off? When I was attending college I worked during my summers. Now that I'm in the real world, I can afford to take vacations during the summer.