who hates school?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily want to be back in undergrad at my age, but college was like a ******* fantasy camp. I can't imagine being in college and not enjoying it. Grad school blows, but I'm looking forward to the real world.

IMHO, the best part about college is not owing any kind of responsibility to other people, only yourself. No wife, long-term girlfriend, children, etc. You can do what you want, when you wnat it. It was that unlimited freedom in your personal that made college great. I have not doubt that each stage of life can be great, but always in different ways.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I went to college fresh out of the service. I couldn't believe how fun it was! Your only responsibility was to pass your next test. Pretty young ladies, bars galore, parties, FACs. But, I guess you have to grow up sometime (bummer). That, and its nice to have some cash on hand.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Professional Engineering Exam... I wish it was PE!

I took that, my last semester. Felt pretty good about the morning session. Did not have a clue for the afternoon session. I never bothered to check my final score.

Help Support Us

Become a patron