Why not re-rank today, 1/24

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Crazy that if KU beats Texas, they could win the league but two games. I thought for sure this would be a year a couple teams tied for the conference title. Self is truly in a league of his own when it comes to winning conference championships. I was listening to Eye On College Basketball and they were throwing out some crazy stats like over the last twenty years KU has won 17 conference championships. The closest at a major conference over that time is UNC with 9. Coach K won 13 conference titles over his 42 years at Duke.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Crazy that if KU beats Texas, they could win the league but two games. I thought for sure this would be a year a couple teams tied for the conference title. Self is truly in a league of his own when it comes to winning conference championships. I was listening to Eye On College Basketball and they were throwing out some crazy stats like over the last twenty years KU has won 17 conference championships. The closest at a major conference over that time is UNC with 9. Coach K won 13 conference titles over his 42 years at Duke.
Especially when you consider how good the Big12 has been top to bottom. I almost thought KU was going to finish like 3rd or so halfway through conference season and that was silly of me. Never count them out until the end

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
The KU arch happens every year.

A) Pretty good team with some flaws (Weeks 1-3)
B) Holy cow these guys are totally getable (Weeks 4-5)
C) Welp, Bill somehow has them turned into a juggernaut (Week 5 on)
Izzo is like that a MSU. They always get better as the season rolls. Then so dangerous in March. Self will go down as a "tainted" great coach.

• Dumb
Reactions: CychiatricWard

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Ku #1. OU #10. Every other team in between somewhere depending on their juice this particular Saturday.

TxT v. oSu is probably an NCAA dance card elimination game, thus the most important of the day. I suspect WVU is in OU out regardless today's outcomes.

B12 gets eight in the tournament or Huggs goes ballistic.

All B12
Wilson
Carr
George
Johnson
Nowell

POY
Wilson

COY
Tang

Last edited:

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Ku #1. OU #10. Every other team in between somewhere depending on their juice this particular Saturday.

TxT v. oSu is probably an NCAA dance card elimination game, thus the most important of the day. I suspect WVU is in OU out regardless today's outcomes.

All B12
Wilson
Carr
George
Johnson
Nowell

POY
Wilson

COY
Tang
The offensive firepower for that first team would be something to behold.

• Winner
Reactions: Acer88 and surly

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa

All B12
Wilson
Carr
George
Johnson
Nowell

POY
Wilson

COY
Tang
I am not a Carr believer. Not sure who I would put in over him, maybe Flagler.