Women's NCAA Tournament

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
I am sad the Twister Sisters were so bad this year - it was painful. The fact the Ucon was so good is that they are out recruiting everyone and nobody cares. Geno has totally dominated and gets maybe 3 minutes in the lime light and he hates that. I have a daughter and I love the Twister Sisters but if they are not playing I am not watching. Not so for men's bball - it is reality. The WNBA is a sop to women so the NBA does not get hit with antitrust lawsuits. It is a payout the owners will gladly make to prevent loss of their special status. Womens bball will always be an afterthought - even the NCAA pays zero attention. Right - no. But is the situation now!

Row55

Feb 21, 2009
I am sad the Twister Sisters were so bad this year - it was painful. The fact the Ucon was so good is that they are out recruiting everyone and nobody cares. Geno has totally dominated and gets maybe 3 minutes in the lime light and he hates that. I have a daughter and I love the Twister Sisters but if they are not playing I am not watching. Not so for men's bball - it is reality. The WNBA is a sop to women so the NBA does not get hit with antitrust lawsuits. It is a payout the owners will gladly make to prevent loss of their special status. Womens bball will always be an afterthought - even the NCAA pays zero attention. Right - no. But is the situation now!

Just curious, how do you explain the lack of an WNFL or WMLB?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron