women's selection show

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
this is going to be tough.. GT plays a pressure defense just like A&M and if we get past them we will more then likely get Rutgers and that obviously will be a tough game.. but congrats to the girls just for making the big dance as they have over come alot to do so

PackerClone

Nov 7, 2007
Ames
Some interesting games there all four first round games in Des Moines are good matchups, here is hoping Des Moines can get a lot of people to the Well

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I hate how ESPN keeps saying ISU has no tournament wins in their last 6 appearances for our little stat on the bottomline thing. I guess last years first round win doesn't count.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
If/when we win Saturday AM, does anyone know when we would play on Monday, 6 or 8:30, I need to schedule work around this.

I am guessing the later game since we would play the 2 seed, or does it depend on who wins?

Last edited:

jimmy22

Mar 1, 2008
OK, why didn't Trey Wingo and company just devote 30 minutes for their UConn love-fest AFTER the brackets were announced so we all didn't have to sit through that drivel? It was 6:12 and one GAME was announced!

Good luck Twister Sisters!

mystateistate

Dec 23, 2007
West Des Moines
I didnt seem to mind the uconn talk because it was about a team in the tournament. (see; last nights tourny talk) they talked all about snubs. A a viewer I want to see match-ups and common opponents etc. And it would also be nice if they get there facts right too

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
They didn't do Des Moines any favors for bringing in fans to the games. The other 7 teams will bring zero fans to the games. They could have had one other local team like KSU, or MU, or IU, or NU. We will have to provide all the fans for the games. Go cyclones!

state09

Dec 19, 2007
They didn't do Des Moines any favors for bringing in fans to the games. The other 7 teams will bring zero fans to the games. They could have had one other local team like KSU, or MU, or IU, or NU. We will have to provide all the fans for the games. Go cyclones!

Knowing Cyclone fans, I don't think that will be a problem :notworthy: