Tight booty over big boobies any day.

That was a good pic of Jessica. :smile:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
(Admins, given the way this thread went earlier if you think this subject will be too sensitive go ahead and delete it... but I am not trying to go the way that this went earlier)

So I just got done talking with a friend of mine who is mad at her boyfriend right now...
Personally I think he screwed up big time. He tried to answer her question insted of steering the conversation to something else (lesson I learned when I was 15 while life guarding a 14 year old girl's birthday part and has stuck with me since then...)

They were talking about beauty, and she asked how guys view beauty/he views beauty. His definition ammounted to guys think women are beautiful if they would have sex with said person. If not... then they aren't pretty. That did not go over so well on several levels...

Kind of curious though, what do other people think of in terms of beauty?

EDIT: Please try to keep cows out of this (what'd they ever do to you?)
And women, be honest. What to you REALLY expect guys to say to a question like this? (I'd like to know...)
Yeah, he bombed on that one. Obviously you have a physical element, but real beauty is a combination of a lot of factors. When I met my fiance, I thought she was beautiful, but once I got to know her on a deeper level, who she is makes her way more beautiful than appearance ever could. Her caring heart, what she finds funny, a certain look. That's the stuff that true beauty is made of.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Wow! This thread has gone everywhere!! Hey, men need women and women need men!!! And women need chocolate. And men who tell them they are pretty, and sexy, and the most beutiful woman ever.

Jetta

Oct 24, 2007
Alright, time to come clean. I made wolverine post about half of the last post (honestly, all I read was "men need women, and women need. . ." and I completed the sentence with "chocolate." But, really, the last part was me. Me saying "you tell us we're wonderful and you think we'll believe you and become convinced and leave you. But really, you tell us and we're addicted to you for life." True. Regardless of the 10 turn on and turn offs, find one guy who is genuninely interested in you (body AND mind) and tells you that frequently and repeatedly; he's got you for life.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Tight booty over big boobies any day.

I agree :biggrin:

Sorry Flag Guy, I have class on Monday/Wednesday nights and just got home.

I would want him to be truthful. But, that being said, I would hope that he would give the answer that beauty is radiated by the love that one has for another.

In otherwords... you want the truth but it had **** well better be the truth you want? :eek:

(Kidding :wink:)