Yes this is CyTwins

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
You're more upset with someone calling out Twins behavior than the actual, weird, creepy behavior of Twins.

LOL!

I've called Twins a troll and know he'll say stupid ****. It's beyond weird you're bumping it.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Keegan plays next alongside Garza, who often draws several defenders. How is he gonna fair next year when he plays alongside Nunge or Ogundale. They are still on the team right? Does Keegan’s numbers dip 50%? Is a stat line like 5 points and 3 boards his ceiling next year? How much will Garza being gone affect his production?

• Informative
  • Haha
Reactions: aauummm and Rebel

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Before you all bash the Iowa Mens Basketball's 2020 recruiting class, why not ponder this. Am I thrilled that Fran stole two kids from Western Illinois to play at Iowa, ABSOLUTELY!! Did I think people would question their commitment, YOU BET!! But if you haven't watch them play, or workout, or study because they go to a prep school nobody's heard of I don't blame you.

How did Christian Williams end up, Waterloo Dale? As a fan and basketball expert, I would say that they would not be worthy of a MVC scholarship offer. They have both added 40+ lbs of muscle, increased their verticle jump by 17+ inches, will play at least 6 positions for their prep school team who will compete with the likes of IMG, Montverde and Prolific Prep during this season. They are still growing and could get another six inches or so (Keegan 6'8 and Kris 6'7.5). They are learning from Dan Pannagio (Wikipedia page in a foreign language). He is the basketball mind behind DME Sports Academy. They both shoot, handle and understand the game worse than I did at 19 years old. If they can take what Fran and Billy Taylor say they need to work on before they get to campus to be able to contribute, they will do it because Fran plays everyone. They have been underestimated and doubted for a long time and rightfully so. God Bless and Long Live Fran!!
Meanwhile, in Hilton....
giphy.gif

5c99ec7ea3186d126d40ea699e89f11a.gif

tenor.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

OtisMyMan

May 3, 2013
Unfortunately. it looks like the Murray kid(s) are going to pan out for frannie, although the jury is still out on our freshmen. Iowa has gotten pretty lucky with their otherwise unwanted recruits lately. I guess it is better to be lucky than good.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Reb, do you realize that you are posting on CF at a rate that far exceeds what CyTwins has averaged? I don't know how many other accounts you have on here but that is incredible. You are the man as long as we don't considere content. :jimlad:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Considering the low bar you have set, this may not be far off.
I mean Kenyon Murray started a thread on HR telling people he understood why they were upset Iowa offered his kids and I spun it pretty perfectly on here. I think you're just being a hater here

• Agree
  • Dumb
Reactions: Cyqeout and Stewo

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
I mean Kenyon Murray started a thread on HR telling people he understood why they were upset Iowa offered his kids and I spun it pretty perfectly on here. I think you're just being a hater here

I thought you didn't read HR?

Reactions: Cyqeout

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I begged him to get help but after awhile I couldn’t stand to watch people with an illness embarrass themselves so I just slapped him on ignore. Worked in the mental illness industry and it is sad when people turn away from help.
Good move

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Why not hold him accountable for the dumb crap he says?

Why do you live on this sight with all the dumb crap we say.

This is becoming a real test for the MODs - watching to see if they let garbage like you stay on this sight when you have no other intention to spew venom and be a **** head. Way beyond sporting banter the others brings.

They knew to kick you out of here once before, not sure why they let you back in but it should be obvious you bring nothing to this exchange and never will.

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Why do you live on this sight with all the dumb crap we say.

This is becoming a real test for the MODs - watching to see if they let garbage like you stay on this sight when you have no other intention to spew venom and be a **** head. Way beyond sporting banter the others brings.

They knew to kick you out of here once before, not sure why they let you back in but it should be obvious you bring nothing to this exchange and never will.

Nobody on either side adds to the discussion on this forum. If you're getting more upset at me for calling out the garbage on here than the actual garbage itself then the problem might be you.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyqeout and aauummm