Yes this is CyTwins

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Let's all remember that Hawkeye Nation was not happy at all when Fran gave the Murray twins scholarships.

But it doesn't surprise me one bit they are on here saying "I told you they'd be good" now. Funny how that works.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90 and Rebel

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Let's all remember that Hawkeye Nation was not happy at all when Fran gave the Murray twins scholarships.

But it doesn't surprise me one bit they are on here saying "I told you they'd be good" now. Funny how that works.
To be fair, the I told you so people are usually the people that are "new."

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90 and Rebel

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@CyTwins whiffed on his evaluation of Keegan Murray. Shocking, I know.
I want to take the time to apologize to everyone for saying Rebel was Benji when in fact he's....

Great, but the SOS ISU has played is really close to PSU's so @GTO's claim that PSU has played a weak schedule really doesnt hold much weight if he isnt going to claim the same about ISU's schedule. Shocking, I know.
Since Prohm was hired, him and Fran have landed the same amount of top 100 players.

One of ISU's Top 150 kids is already out of the program and Connor finished ranked 152nd so the difference between the 2 programs HS recruiting isnt as nearly as drastic as you are making it seem. Shocking, I know.
So which is it?

Bailey has more upside or he didnt produce to the level of Nelson because of the system he played in. You seem to be changing horses....shocking, I know.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
@Hawkmi I'll let you plop Ace gif in here
xFmfNb.gif

I wonder if some of these Hawk posters have also had "Work" done?

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY