Zach Thomas a Chief

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I know this guy is no young pup but the Pioli and the Chiefs appear to be making some significant strides in trying to make this team better. They should of kicked peterson to the curb a long long time ago.

huskerman

Mar 12, 2008
ames
They're trying to make the LB's all eligible for AARP?

this coming from a guy who follows a team that is stupid enough to give away their pro bowl qb for unproven draft picks!

please tell McIdiot that all chiefs fans everywhere appreciate his genius! :biglaugh:

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
CAN YOU SAY PLAYOFFS???? Now lets just get rid of Larry Johnson and get some recievers.

are you kidding me?? They may have the slowest set of linebackers in the league now and i am not a chiefs hater. If you are starting vrabel and zach thomas as two of your linebackers you are in trouble. Maybe 5 years ago this would be alright but these guys are shells of their former selves

Longhorns3131

Oct 22, 2008
are you kidding me?? They may have the slowest set of linebackers in the league now and i am not a chiefs hater. If you are starting vrabel and zach thomas as two of your linebackers you are in trouble. Maybe 5 years ago this would be alright but these guys are shells of their former selves

Hey I bet if the Lions had those linebackers you would be singing a different tune.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
Bingo, just wait until these guys are called on to cover someone coming out of the backfield, or a TE with above average speed. Smoked. Zach especially seems to have lost several steps. Good pickup for the locker room, not so much for on the field.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
They are making some solid signings but the draft and securing a few talented young guys are going to be key if they want to think about the playoffs. I would think if Curry is still there at #3 they swipe him up and remember, they want to go to the 3-4 on defense so having some extra linebackers is not going to hurt.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
this coming from a guy who follows a team that is stupid enough to give away their pro bowl qb for unproven draft picks!

please tell McIdiot that all chiefs fans everywhere appreciate his genius! :biglaugh:

If the Chiefs finish higher than the Broncos McDaniels should be fired on the spot

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
They are making some solid signings but the draft and securing a few talented young guys are going to be key if they want to think about the playoffs. I would think if Curry is still there at #3 they swipe him up and remember, they want to go to the 3-4 on defense so having some extra linebackers is not going to hurt.

Trade our 3rd pick for the Broncos two firsts rounders-the points add up to it.

3rd rounder is worth 2200 points
Broncos 12th and 18th is worth 1200 and 900 points.

Then we can get Ryan Clady (OT) 12th and James Laurinaitis (LB) 18th

Last edited:

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I fail to see how Thomas is better than Donnie Edwards who was released earlier in the offseason.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron