Zion Williamson?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'd really like a continuous ticker at the bottom of the screen on ESPN that has Duke's player stats and game schedule on it.

I'm getting to where I need to know what they had for lunch, favorite video games, you name it.

Just can't get enough Duke.

Honestly for watching basketball Duke would be fine but the overkill of everything they do just makes it hard to enjoy.

• Winner
Reactions: chadly82

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Anyone ever heard of him?

Apparently he played basketball today for some school.

Was just wondering because the 10 minute segments on him they do at every break on ESPN haven't been annoying at all.

Jealous?

He's the best player in college basketball, an athletic freak and plays for a winning team. So yeah he's going to get a lot of attention and he deserves it.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Jealous?

He's the best player in college basketball, an athletic freak and plays for a winning team. So yeah he's going to get a lot of attention and he deserves it.
That block was incredible! I cannot believe his elevation. I agree, I get s little tired of hyping Duke, but Zion is on of the most athletic freaks I have ever seen. Not sure I can think of another player ever with his combination of size, strength and athletic ability.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc and isufbcurt

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
InexperiencedCircularBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
We'll get to see him first hand now with our crappy 9 seed and we play them in the second round on the neutral court of Charlotte, NC on Duke's way to their 12th national championship or whatever. So Iowa State of us.....

• Creative
  • Useful
Reactions: SWCy13 and Cydkar

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
CF: We're ok with hearing about Zion every 26.5 seconds on ESPN. Even during live action in the middle of a game that has nothing to do with Zion, Duke, or even the ACC.

Also CF: omg, ESPN has such a bias towards the ACC. Why do they drool over that conference so much.

Ya'll some confusing *************.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi