Official: KSU @ ISU Game Thread

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
One of those things where you just want to give up but you cant. 4-1 looked hell of a lot better that's for sure.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Well even though we lost this game, I still saw improvement than the team we had last year. Being favored in our first Big 12 game, keeping up with a BCS team on the road. Well played guys, see ya next weekend.

3-2 and people are giving up. sigh.

Thanks for being positive. I really appreciate it. I'm sure we all feel bad enough without dogging on the team.

I'm so depressed right now, its not even funny.

Exactly. I'm with you. So let's hang in there together instead of talking about how much the team sucks. This is a tough one to swallow as it is.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Tough to take today, next week it is. No more heartbreak in kc please.

wpicmin

Apr 3, 2009
What a ******* joke!!! Iowa State is a ******* joke! Terrible ******* program....we might as well ****in disban this god damn football team and save the funds for something else because we are paying money out of our pocket every damn year no matter how bad we are to watch this crap. I'm done, I'm ******* done.....too many days of my life i will never get back ever because i spent a nice *** day watching this ****** ******* football team.

ISU UCK....straight up

skundie

Jun 25, 2006
Granger, IA
I want to know if there should have been a flag on the point after. Did K-state touch the center before 1 second. That's what happened to UNI against Iowa and it wasn't called. I guess it probably is never called.

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
What a ******* joke!!! Iowa State is a ******* joke! Terrible ******* program....we might as well ****in disban this god damn football team and save the funds for something else because we are paying money out of our pocket every damn year no matter how bad we are to watch this crap. I'm done, I'm ******* done.....too many days of my life i will never get back ever because i spent a nice *** day watching this ****** ******* football team.

ISU UCK....straight up

lol

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
3-2 and people are giving up. sigh.

Giving up because K-State appeared to be the second worst team in this conference behind Colorado. Now we are the second worst team if not the worst. We Only have a chance at 2 more wins.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
relax buddy its not all his fault

right, this is actually the least I've felt like hating on him this season. I've accepted what he is - he's the QB that played the first 5 games of this season, he's not magically going to come out as a world-beater passer anytime this year.

this was pretty much what I expected, and he did run really hard.

johnstoncy

Oct 18, 2006
Johnston
www.rtsports.com

ISU UCK....straight up

STFU *******