Official: KSU @ ISU Game Thread

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
You are always ragging on ISU. Jamie Pollard, Herman, McCarney, McDermott.

Your cynacism doesnt help anything. **** and moan all you want, the results are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
When its all said and done, it's just a game people. Deep breath and relax.

Amen. I had my meltdown after the Iowa game. Anything we won after that debacle was a bonus imo. We always want to see the Cyclones do big things before we die. Don't let them be the death of you.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Please find even one post where I rag on ISU or on McCarney. Thanks for looking.

Your ******* signature is putting down Pollard. Pollard has brought so much money in for ISU that gives us a chance at better recruits, better facilities, as well as a better product on the field and court. The main reason we have not done much lately is the talent McCarney left (which was not very good) and the mess that was Eustachy and Morgan. Has nothing to do with Jamie Pollard. You are dumb.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Your ******* signature is putting down Pollard.

Pollard does not equal ISU. Try again.

Pollard has brought so much money in for ISU that gives us a chance at better recruits, better facilities, as well as a better product on the field and court. The main reason we have not done much lately is the talent McCarney left (which was not very good) and the mess that was Eustachy and Morgan.

McCarney & Morgan have been gone for more than three years. That excuse has run out. As far as the benefits of the money, where are they? We have gotten worse in both sports with every passing year.

Go back to your video game, son.

Last edited: