Official: KSU @ ISU Game Thread

CycloneChris

Jan 28, 2009
Chicago suburbs
"3-2 and giving up?"

Ofcourse were giving up! We just lost to the worst (well 2nd worst i guess) team in the big 12 and were somehow gonna salvage this season??? How's that KU game gonna work next week when Reesing throws 500 yds against and we have 6 completions.
Or how bout Nebraska, when we have 22 total yards against there defense
Or how bout Okie State when Dez Bryant runs over our d-backs again like he did last year
Or how bout vs Colorado When we have the ball on the one with one play to go and we lose three yards on a toss to loss the game?

So yea I'm ******* giving up

So you promise not to post about football the rest of the season?

wpicmin

Apr 3, 2009
you got my word brotha...buy hoo-ray one more win than last season!!!!
I'm sick and tired of that being the highlight of cyclone football

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
"3-2 and giving up?"

Ofcourse were giving up! We just lost to the worst (well 2nd worst i guess) team in the big 12 and were somehow gonna salvage this season??? How's that KU game gonna work next week when Reesing throws 500 yds against and we have 6 completions.
Or how bout Nebraska, when we have 22 total yards against there defense
Or how bout Okie State when Dez Bryant runs over our d-backs again like he did last year
Or how bout vs Colorado When we have the ball on the one with one play to go and we lose three yards on a toss to loss the game?

So yea I'm ******* giving up

Or how bout you just shut the **** up and stop telling everyone that you are done caring about football? If you were done you'd just shut up and leave. ******* tool.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
30 years and you don't remember anything good? Lol.

So many games that have gotten away that could have made the difference between an also ran and a respectable program. Sure there have been a few good memories, but there are way too many examples of games that should have been won that were not: Alabama in the Independence Bowl, FSU in Arrowhead, against OU in '84, Mizzou in '04, KU in '05 for example.

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
you got my word brotha...buy hoo-ray one more win than last season!!!!
I'm sick and tired of that being the highlight of cyclone football

Still waiting for you to leave.......Nice grammar as well. "buy hoo-ray". D-bag....

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Then give up and go away. All of you quitters, we don't need you.

We dont need ******* like you lose a game and say "oh thats ok, we'll get em next week." We lost to a terrible team, that means we are terrible. Get a clue. People like you think going 6-6 or 7-5 and making some puke bowl game is great. Other programs want to play in January in a major bowl, but our fans seem to be ok with barely having a winning record. Not trying to attack you, but telling other people to grow a pair when you sound like wimp is going to **** people off.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
When its all said and done, it's just a game people. Deep breath and relax.

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
We dont need ******* like you lose a game and say "oh thats ok, we'll get em next week." We lost to a terrible team, that means we are terrible. Get a clue. People like you think going 6-6 or 7-5 and making some puke bowl game is great. Other programs want to play in January in a major bowl, but our fans seem to be ok with barely having a winning record. Not trying to attack you, but telling other people to grow a pair when you sound like wimp is going to **** people off.

What the **** were you expecting out of this team with a new coach? Yeah, nobody is happy that we lost, but its really going to help things the rest of the team when everyone jumps out of a window because an extra point gets missed. How stupid were you to think we were going to be better than 7-5 and not go to " a puke" bowl game. Do you even follow college football?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

Apparently you're a little too accustomed to video game football...

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
What the **** were you expecting out of this team with a new coach? Yeah, nobody is happy that we lost, but its really going to help things the rest of the team when everyone jumps out of a window because an extra point gets missed. How stupid were you to think we were going to be better than 7-5 and not go to " a puke" bowl game. Do you even follow college football?

I dont think we were going to be better than 7-5. I figured we would win 5 games. What I was saying is that we as fans year after year always seem to only want to go 7-5 and make the insight.com puke bowl when other programs feel that is going 7-5 is a bad season. Yes, we have never been good, but we need to try and have a winning attitude and not be ok with losing.

Im sorry A-Clone.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I dont think we were going to be better than 7-5. I figured we would win 5 games. What I was saying is that we as fans year after year always seem to only want to go 7-5 and make the insight.com puke bowl when other programs feel that is going 7-5 is a bad season. Yes, we have never been good, but we need to try and have a winning attitude and not be ok with losing.

Im sorry A-Clone.
Thx--and I never said that I was "okay" with losing...I feel like I've been kicked in the gut. But unlike some (not you), I'm not ragging on either our school or players who left their guts on the field.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Personally, I'd like to know what this staff has done to him to revert his passing game to what it's become. He went from potentially being one of the best in the Big XII over the next two years to idiot fans calling for him to sit down. I question his coaches, not him.

Post of the day. Arnaud's performance is puzzling, especially coming off last year. I question what Herman and Co. have done to him.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale

Im sorry A-Clone.

Good stuff. Totally agree. I thought the best ISU would do this year was 7-5. With the loss to Iowa, I thought 6-6. Unfortunately, today's loss is probably the difference between 6-6 and a minor bowl and 4-8 or 5-7 and sitting home again.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Personally, I'd like to know what this staff has done to him to revert his passing game to what it's become. He went from potentially being one of the best in the Big XII over the next two years to idiot fans calling for him to sit down. I question his coaches, not him.

I agree 100%. I am sick of hearing about how great our offensive schemes are and especially about how smart Herman is. If he's so damn smart why did he take an offense that scored over 30 points six times last year -- with almost the exact same players -- and make it worse?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I agree 100%. I am sick of hearing about how great our offensive schemes are and especially about how smart Herman is. If he's so damn smart why did he take an offense that scored over 30 points six times last year -- with almost the exact same players -- and make it worse?
God forbid that it takes time to implement (and get familiar with) a new offense...:skeptical:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

You hate that he is smarter than you dont you. I noticed you have it out for his educational background. Really seems to stick you fierce.

Help Support Us

Become a patron