Official: KSU @ ISU Game Thread

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
God im the first one to meltdown after a loss, but all you ***hats saying your done forever **** you then true fans dont want you around anyway

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
right, this is actually the least I've felt like hating on him this season. I've accepted what he is - he's the QB that played the first 5 games of this season, he's not magically going to come out as a world-beater passer anytime this year.

this was pretty much what I expected, and he did run really hard.

Agreed like someone said earlier is Tiller was better he would be in

sdcyfan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 12, 2006
Rapid City, SD
We should have beat K-State. Without a passing game, we will not win another game. Coach Herman seriously has some explaining to do. How were we such a better offense last year with basically the same players.

Arnaud is good enough and bad enough to keep us in games.

Can't believe this!!!!!

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
With a healthy a-rob and cutting out stupid penalties and turnovers, I can still see opportunity to jump up and beat someone. It's a crazy game, favorites don't win every game, might as well hang on and see how it plays out for these guys.

Dec 19, 2008
this game does not all fall on arnauds shoulders. Catletts fumble was very costly. Giviing their QB 30 secs of pocket time to find the open man was very costly. but whatever, heartbreak never gets any easier, hope next week turns out better

wpicmin

Apr 3, 2009
"3-2 and giving up?"

Ofcourse were giving up! We just lost to the worst (well 2nd worst i guess) team in the big 12 and were somehow gonna salvage this season??? How's that KU game gonna work next week when Reesing throws 500 yds against and we have 6 completions.
Or how bout Nebraska, when we have 22 total yards against there defense
Or how bout Okie State when Dez Bryant runs over our d-backs again like he did last year
Or how bout vs Colorado When we have the ball on the one with one play to go and we lose three yards on a toss to loss the game?

So yea I'm ******* giving up

Cylink

Feb 14, 2008
What's even worse than the game is the comments from quite a number of people on this game thread. First and last time I hook up to this for the game. There is quite a few losers on here that need to grow a pair and get a life!!! Jeeeez:no:

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
STFU, we wouldn't have even been in that position if it wasn't for him.

Agree, that guy was probably one of those fans i heard booing him early in the game. The kids out there busting his ***. If we don't have anyone better it's not his fault. It's not like he is intentionally missing passes. The kid has heart and its obviously a good leader. Easy to tic tac from the sidelines, if anyone else thinks they can do better, get out there and prove it.

Personally, I'd like to know what this staff has done to him to revert his passing game to what it's become. He went from potentially being one of the best in the Big XII over the next two years to idiot fans calling for him to sit down. I question his coaches, not him.

On a similar note, I said it once already and I'll say it again. Tiller obviously isn't ready or we'd have seen him by now. I love how all fan bases think the back-qb is their savior. lol. We all know how coaches hate winning so much they start the less qualified guy.

There are a lot of things I'm seeing wrong with this game. QB play is lackluster for sure, but I still see no receivers getting separation at all. It's not like AA has an open field of guys to throw to. IT's not all on the QB.

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
What a ******* joke!!! Iowa State is a ******* joke! Terrible ******* program....we might as well ****in disban this god damn football team and save the funds for something else because we are paying money out of our pocket every damn year no matter how bad we are to watch this crap. I'm done, I'm ******* done.....too many days of my life i will never get back ever because i spent a nice *** day watching this ****** ******* football team.

ISU UCK....straight up

Nice try troll. Go **** yourself and do everyone a favor and go play in traffic. Seriously, go run the car in the garage or something if you are that upset about a missed extra point.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Unreal....great highs and then kicks in the nuts. Life as a Cyclone.

Exactly. Routine extra point and you can't convert. I have reached the stage where I simply expect things to go wrong. So many ways this game could have gone the other way.

Phantom pass interference penalty at the end of the first half results in a FG for KSU.

ISU fumble leads to 7 pts for KSU.

3rd and goal from the 17 and KSU converts.

ISU LB whiffs on KSU QB and the guy throws to Banks for a 54 yd TD.

ISU can't kick an extra pt to tie.

The sad thing over 30 yrs of watching this is you just know something will go wrong to turn a victory into defeat.

Help Support Us

Become a patron