POLL: Who's signing up for PS Vue Just to Watch the Longhorn Network?

Are you creating a PS Vue Account Just to Watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
So wondering who else created a dumb temporary email and set up an account on PS Vue you have no intent of keeping just to watch the game?

Some random thoughts:

- My wife asked "why would they offer that? [the free trial]" I advised I bet a certain percentage forget to cancel within the 5 day window
- Anyone want to share a stupid temporary email they created just to do this?
- Silly we have to jump through these hoops
- Still making a backup plan just incase something happens that night

Reactions: jcyclonee

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
Signed up through my ps4, never had to enter any payment info. System defaulted to the old debit card on file that has since been replaced... anybody know if the TuneIn app is on a delay? Going to try to sinc up Walters and the boys

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Signed up through my ps4, never had to enter any payment info. System defaulted to the old debit card on file that has since been replaced... anybody know if the TuneIn app is on a delay? Going to try to sinc up Walters and the boys
Per AnonCy on 247: "use the Iheart radio app and go to 100.3 the Bus, it is behind the TV, so you can pause the TV about 20 seconds or so and then play and you can get it all to line up without much difficulty"

isudoc03

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2006

TuneIn is usually ahead of the ps Vue stream but you can pause it and sync them. That’s what I usually do.

AdRock4Cy

Jul 21, 2010
Ankeny
I have had success with iheart radio 100.3 the bus. The PSvue is ahead of iheart, so you can pause the tv for a few seconds and time it just right.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I cancelled cable and have been signing up for PSVue during football/basketball season. But I've never had to add the sports pack to watch an ISU game before tomorrow, so they'll get that extra $10 out of me this month.

The roku app itself isn't well designed and it's really slow, but I rarely have a problem with the quality of the stream.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I already had a PS account from my college days.. used that for the free trial. Will cancel on Sunday.

Batta Bing, Batta Boom.

HORNS DOWN

F*CK TEXAS

mfelske

Mar 20, 2006
Wisconsin
Do you automatically get the sports pack with the free trial or do you need to shell out the $10 to add it?

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I'll tell you guys what I told someone offline. Give PS Vue a chance and you might switch for good. If you are a sports fan, no other streaming option compares, IMO.
I am already looking into internet options in Norwalk so we can do this.

Help Support Us

Become a patron