2021 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

Are there any visits for you coming up?
“I have two visits I will definitely take, Kentucky and Iowa State. I am trying to figure out when and when I will be visiting a few more. Michigan State is a potential and so is Texas A&M.”

OT Brody Wisecarver, offer 12/13/18 and also visited 6/1/19.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
DT Mike Hall Jr.

"I was just offered by Iowa State and I am very interested in them but I'm in the process of learning more about them so right now they would be just outside my top-three schools," Hall told 247Sports. "My top-three right now would be Cincinnati, Kentucky, and Michigan State."

IOWA STATE: "They have been talking to me for a while and they said they want to build that relationship and get me out there for a game. They have not seen me in person yet but they saw my film and really liked it. I don't know too much about them but I know they have a lot of Ohio guys on the staff. People that know the Iowa State staff told me they are guys that will always be there for you and they care about their players off the field as well. I am interested in them and I would like to get out there for a game."

https://247sports.com/Article/Cinci...an-State-are-out-in-front-for-Hall-135200609/

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
SiAP...but someone ‘in the know’ have any info on our verbal commit Twedt/Roland Story? Recent article (Matthew Bain) had interesting quotes in it. Are we losing ground with him to the people out East? Realize he verballed early. I know nothing about him, but it’s just the way this article was worded that confused me ...the comment of accepting the offer in case CMC left? Wouldn’t it be the opposite that a player waits to see?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
SiAP...but someone ‘in the know’ have any info on our verbal commit Twedt/Roland Story? Recent article (Matthew Bain) had interesting quotes in it. Are we losing ground with him to the people out East? Realize he verballed early. I know nothing about him, but it’s just the way this article was worded that confused me ...the comment of accepting the offer in case CMC left? Wouldn’t it be the opposite that a player waits to see?
I don’t pay much attention. But if the kid “accepted” an offer contingent on CMC leaving, then we have nothing to worry about.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

I don't follow recruiting that closely but I read that Register story, then last night I saw the Roland-Story football Twitter account had a couple tweets mocking the ISU football program.

Followed by this retweet:

I don't follow HS football program Twitter accounts so maybe I'm out of touch, but I would expect them to be above stuff like that. I suppose it could just be an Iowa fan that manages that account, or perhaps it's the coach nursing a grudge. Regardless, it seems - to borrow a word - "unprofessional." Whether that's a tell on what happens with this Twedt kid, who knows. But I couldn't help but think of that Register story.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I don't follow recruiting that closely but I read that Register story, then last night I saw the Roland-Story football Twitter account had a couple tweets mocking the ISU football program.

I don't follow HS football program Twitter accounts so maybe I'm out of touch, but I would expect them to be above stuff like that. I suppose it could just be an Iowa fan that manages that account, or perhaps it's the coach nursing a grudge. Regardless, it seems - to borrow a word - "unprofessional." Whether that's a tell on what happens with this Twedt kid, who knows. But I couldn't help but think of that Register story.

So...you mean to tell me a high school’s football Twitter account (in-state and local nonetheless)is putting that stuff out? Whoa.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

That first tweet was deleted but it said something like "No hashtags or slogans. Just CULTURE. Still a #HawkeyeState." I'm sure I don't have that verbatim but it's very close.

• Agree
Reactions: NATEizKING