Eli chooses, Fran loses

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Says the fan of a team that lost to a 15 seed.......
If you’re talking about the early 2000’s team that lost to a 15 seed, the team before made the Elite 8..

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If you’re talking about the early 2000’s team that lost to a 15 seed, the team before made the Elite 8..

If you’re talking about the 2014-2015 team that lost to a 15 seed, the year before and the year after the team made Sweet 16’s..
UAB was a 14 seed and that team would have beat this year's Iowa team

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

If you’re talking about the 2014-2015 team that lost to a 15 seed, the year before and the year after the team made Sweet 16’s..

It was a 3/14 game and wasn't that team's first time going out and flailing around as they never *quite* figured it out. And I don't recall them being heralded as the greatest ISU team ever although they still at least accomplished some things.

A 2 getting beat in a weird 2nd round game is one thing, but to have an opponent basically have a dunk contest is something else.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It was a 3/14 game and wasn't that team's first time going out and flailing around as they never *quite* figured it out. And I don't recall them being heralded as the greatest ISU team ever although they still at least accomplished some things.

A 2 getting beat in a weird 2nd round game is one thing, but to have an opponent basically have a dunk contest is something else.

UAB was a 14 seed and that team would have beat this year's Iowa team
Yep I screwed up and forgot we were a 3 seed. The point I was trying to make was that the dig Thinker was trying to make just wasn't landing. Even in the years we got upset in the first round, we were surrounded by years in which we had great accomplishments. Iowa on the other hand...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yep I screwed up and forgot we were a 3 seed. The point I was trying to make was that the dig Thinker was trying to make just wasn't landing. Even in the years we got upset in the first round, we were surrounded by years in which we had great accomplishments. Iowa on the other hand...
Nothing he is doing is landing

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Anyone who looks at the 00/01' ISU team objectively can say that they likely overachieved and burned out from all sorts of angles by the tourney.

Anyone who looks at the 14/15 team objectively knows they hardly put three good games together in a row, including the big 12 tourney where they were fairly erratic and had to come back in all three wins.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
so basically we're to the point where tinker is accusing TJ of recruiting too many white guys even though our only two high-school comitts currently in the barn are AA.

It's comical how far trolls will go to discredit our basketball program. Really shows how much fear they have of where TJ is taking us.

Reactions: motorcy90

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
so basically we're to the point where tinker is accusing TJ of recruiting too many white guys even though our only two high-school comitts currently in the barn are AA.

It's comical how far trolls will go to discredit our basketball program. Really shows how much fear they have of where TJ is taking us.
Your basketball program has no where to go but up. Do I think it will happen? Yeah, no way you do not win less than 2 games in the coming years.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron