IKENNA EZEOGU COMMITS!

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Woah! I don’t think he was even warm on us but I don’t think they had a warm indication for anyone on him.

Nice land! Looks like he ranks similarly with Mason Thomas

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Did not expect this one today or at all. Get ready for R Mason Thomas later and possibly Eugenio
What’s Greg Gaines timeline? Riley Ducker have one yet? Quaran Adams? Deangelo Hutchinson? Trying to think of notable guys were in the mix for.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
What’s Greg Gaines timeline? Riley Ducker have one yet? Quaran Adams? Deangelo Hutchinson? Trying to think of notable guys were in the mix for.
I would ask 4L about commitment timelines but I think we’re in the mix for all of them except MRD. He’s not coming here. Others I think we have probably the best shot with all of them.

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I would ask 4L about commitment timelines but I think we’re in the mix for all of them except MRD. He’s not coming here. Others I think we have probably the best shot with all of them.
Yeah. Is that mainly based off the fact we have two TE’s already in this class? Plus Moore this year. Or are you also hearing things from the situation too?

I mean generally I have to agree.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Beating out Kansas and Nebraska isn't much of an accomplishment, but pretty impressive list

Beating out Minny and Michigan State is a good sign...Minnesota has Spazzy McSpazzerton who's done well and then Michigan State is in that 'new coach/interjection' spot or should be.

Nebraska must really be in a tough spot if Frosty can't really initiate much for excitement.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron