Missing NW Iowa Men

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
F_4do95XoAAwPGV

Posted by his wife to social media

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
It's probably coincidence, but both missing men are about the same height and weight. I'm very intrigued by both cases, though I'm not sure we'll get any resolution, much less a good one.

Reactions: stewart092284

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
think its just a total coincidence

i know they say "they would never do that! just get up and leave!"

how many times have we heard/seen, "you never know whats going on with someone"

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
think its just a total coincidence

i know they say "they would never do that! just get up and leave!"

how many times have we heard/seen, "you never know whats going on with someone"

That's most likely. But the second guy's situation is just weird. The semi was stopped in the middle of the road? They've searched for him pretty extensively and not found anything.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
That's most likely. But the second guy's situation is just weird. The semi was stopped in the middle of the road? They've searched for him pretty extensively and not found anything.
Yeah that is strange, I'll agree there

wasn't his coat in the cornfield, too?

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
most likely aliens

Truthfully this is strange.
Not to hijick the thread but does anyone else watch the missing 411, I think, about all the people who have gone missing in the national parks?

IDK if its aliens but I 100% do believe, IDK if its bigfoot per say or wendigos... But I 100% think there is some of that stuff in the world. Because how else you explain the stories from different cultures long , long before there was internet, travel and spread of ideas - IDK. There is some weird stuff going on.

Hoping for the best for both gentlemen and their families

Or I'll listen to Bedtime Stories where they talk about stories of - interesting and fascinating and disturbing and weird things. I do think there is more going on than people are aware.

Fingers crossed it works out in a positive fashion

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
It's true. I grew up in rural Iowa and never once got murdered.
Well, I for one am glad because then you would be a highly functioning zombie. I might be ready to think about aliens and big foot potentially being real but high functioning Zombies who can read and type? That is too much for me....

---------------------

in all seriousness though, bad joke aside, I do hope for the best for both men and their families. History says a positive outcome may not be likely but until it is announced as impossible, I am going to cross fingers and toes and hope for the best

Reactions: NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
2 questions if anyone knows:
Any report of him wearing a headset? When I travel, truckers never take them off, even when they head into a Pilot/Flying Js bathroom.
Any reports of a dash cam? Seems like a lot.of truckers have those now.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Not going to lie I am always a little leary when I am driving the racecar hauler late at night and need to pull over on an exit/entrance ramp to pee or walk around a bit to wake myself up.

Reactions: Mike From Iowa

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Not going to lie I am always a little leary when I am driving the racecar hauler late at night and need to pull over on an exit/entrance ramp to pee or walk around a bit to wake myself up.
As long as they aren't wearing Fred Flintstone logo attire you're fine.

Reactions: JBone84

Help Support Us

Become a patron