You have to feel bad for Kansas State

Des Moines Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 24, 2021
It had been so long since they beat us in anything significant. Nightmares of Abu Sama shredding them up for months, the meltdown in Hilton. Then they finally get us on Saturday, and got to enjoy it for 5 days. At least they'll get to host an NIT game.
Lol I refuse to feel sorry for k state:)

Reactions: chadly82

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He willingly wears lavender, and forces other grown men to wear lavender. That alone should make anyone really dislike him.

Full disclosure, lavender works with a dark suit. But should never be worn in pull over form!
I could never pull it off because I'd have a mustard stain on it in no time.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
It had been so long since they beat us in anything significant. Nightmares of Abu Sama shredding them up for months, the meltdown in Hilton. Then they finally get us on Saturday, and got to enjoy it for 5 days. At least they'll get to host an NIT game.

drive-by-50cent.gif

Reactions: Bob f and Lexclone

jbclone10

Apr 11, 2008
Denver, CO
I try not to hold grudges or get to angry about sports but the KSU coaching staff can **** right off. I was worried about this game. Team came together and got the W! Great to see some seriously impressive defense in the second half to extend the lead!

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Our team and their team both reflect their coaches. We are stoic through bad calls and bad plays. They are complaining all the way down the court. I'll take our way.

All complaining does (Tang and his players as prime examples) is rob one of opportunities to be your best. IMO, you can't have negative energy and maximize your potential. I think we saw this play out in KSU's season.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
All complaining does (Tang and his players as prime examples) is rob one of opportunities to your best. IMO, you can't have negative energy and maximize your potential. I think we saw this play out in KSU's season.
Yeah, it just takes your focus away from the task at hand, even if just for a few seconds, and that's enough to affect the outcome of possessions.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I try not to hold grudges or get to angry about sports but the KSU coaching staff can **** right off. I was worried about this game. Team came together and got the W! Great to see some seriously impressive defense in the second half to extend the lead!

^ This. I am not big on that stuff either and stupid stuff can happen in the heat of the moment when competitive juices are overflowing but that whole spying thing was something that has earned them my lifetime disdain award. **** him and **** the school for not making him apologize. He instigated the whole thing and kept it alive backdoor without even the backbone to say it outloud and in public.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
^ This. I am not big on that stuff either and stupid stuff can happen in the heat of the moment when competitive juices are overflowing but that whole spying thing was something that has earned them my lifetime disdain award. **** him and **** the school for not making him apologize. He instigated the whole thing and kept it alive backdoor without even the backbone to say it outloud and in public.

The best thing is that very distraction tanked their season.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
They’re gonna lie to themselves for 4-5 seasons until they fire their weird $hitty coach.
After Saturday i told a KSU coworker that ISU helped delay the inevitable firing of Tang. He responded with “why would KSU fire best coach in conference”. He truly believes that KSU got screwed this year Instead of Tang being a ****** coach that is just weird AF.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
After Saturday i told a KSU coworker that ISU helped delay the inevitable firing of Tang. He responded with “why would KSU fire best coach in conference”. He truly believes that KSU got screwed this year Instead of Tang being a ****** coach that is just weird AF.

He’s Prohm only an ******* so it makes the preachy part horrible.

Reactions: Cyclone06