You have to feel bad for Kansas State

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
After Saturday i told a KSU coworker that ISU helped delay the inevitable firing of Tang. He responded with “why would KSU fire best coach in conference”. He truly believes that KSU got screwed this year Instead of Tang being a ****** coach that is just weird AF.

I assume your coworker is good at their job, and just have a blind spot when it comes to KSU athletics. If they are that dumb overall you need to lose them before they create a problem for you.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
After Saturday i told a KSU coworker that ISU helped delay the inevitable firing of Tang. He responded with “why would KSU fire best coach in conference”. He truly believes that KSU got screwed this year Instead of Tang being a ****** coach that is just weird AF.

Best coach in conference? Approaching cult status down there.

caulkasian

Dec 26, 2018
In the new college athletics landscape where the bigger fish eat the smaller fish, ISU needs to consistently beat its peers to stay toward the top of the food chain. Every Man An NIT Banner forever.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Even if you were neutral watching this you had to think Jerome Tang is a whiny *****.

I will thoroughly enjoy all of this little ******* failures.