Omaha, NE
Tang introduced at Louisville....
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
No, no I don't feel sorry for K-State. Seeing them lose is usually pretty fun in fact.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Even if he did… when have you ever heard coaches talk about other players like that? The guy just can’t take the L and has to act like a clown every damn time.
Reminds me of Howard and MI. You would think they'd learn to take the high road given the exposure, but they're just hot head whiners. My 8 year old throws fewer tantrums than Tang... well it's close I guess.

It's actually quite sad when you think about it. All those players that should be learning life lessons and how to be men are going to learn the acts of lunatics.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’ll never feel bad for KState, ever. **** them and their floor mopping coach.
Yeah, maybe if the KState players could hit their mouth when they drink water, they wouldn't have such a problem. Or towel off at the beginning like other teams players generally do. Maybe it was spittle from Tang yelling and making wild accusations again.

Reactions: Clonefan94

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Gilbert and Tamin need to take lessons from Gabe K. He did flop but was very good at it. He could make his upper body bend instead of just a head snap and sell it a little better.

Tamin does flop. He got a call on a leg kick last night also. A coach should never call out a negative on a player though. If a coach compliments a player, that is fine, but never go negative.

• Agree
Reactions: Lineup

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Obviously, I don't feel sorry for them, but they do have a good team. That lull in the middle of the season (post ISU Tang tantrum) killed them. Pick up one more W during that stretch and they are in.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
After Saturday i told a KSU coworker that ISU helped delay the inevitable firing of Tang. He responded with “why would KSU fire best coach in conference”. He truly believes that KSU got screwed this year Instead of Tang being a ****** coach that is just weird AF.
How can someone genuinely believe this when Bill Self is coaching 90 minutes away?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Gilbert and Tamin need to take lessons from Gabe K. He did flop but was very good at it. He could make his upper body bend instead of just a head snap and sell it a little better.

Tamin does flop. He got a call on a leg kick last night also. A coach should never call out a negative on a player though. If a coach compliments a player, that is fine, but never go negative.

The only player we’ve had recently i’d call a “flopper” might be Jaz.

You have to realize Tang is a horrible worthless person and what he actually means is “Lipsey is an amazing player and I’m insecure that my team won’t ever be that good again. I’m afraid to make any more accusations of assault, cheating or racism so I’m going to say this other classless thing instead. I’m not sorry about the fake accusations I made, just mad I got caught in my lies.”

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
He willingly wears lavender, and forces other grown men to wear lavender. That alone should make anyone really dislike him.

Full disclosure, lavender works with a dark suit. But should never be worn in pull over form!
As easy as it is to make fun of purple, I got called "dapper as ****" rocking a lavender shirt with grey suit pants at a wedding recently by a lady friend right in front of her husband.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and FarminCy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The only player we’ve had recently i’d call a “flopper” might be Jaz.

You have to realize Tang is a horrible worthless person and what he actually means is “Lipsey is an amazing player and I’m insecure that my team won’t ever be that good again. I’m afraid to make any more accusations of assault, cheating or racism so I’m going to say this other classless thing instead. I’m not sorry about the fake accusations I made, just mad I got caught in my lies.”
Agree. I guess I should call Tamin more an exaggerator than flopper. He takes the contact but sells it more. So he's not flopping but just selling the contact.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone87

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
As easy as it is to make fun of purple, I got called "dapper as ****" rocking a lavender shirt with grey suit pants at a wedding recently by a lady friend right in front of her husband.

You should put Dapper Ass D I C K as your signature line.

• Haha
Reactions: TitanClone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Agree. I guess I should call Tamin more an exaggerator than flopper. He takes the contact but sells it more. So he's not flopping but just selling the contact.

To me the head jerk thing people here focus on is something the refs just have to not fall for, not sure they can determine when that’s real or fake.

The leg kick thing on jumpers was solved in the nba pretty easily so if ncaa doesn’t copy them they’re basically choosing to make it part of college basketball.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and Frak

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
As many times as Lipsey takes a forearm to the chest and just keeps playing defense, calling him a flopper is ridiculous. I'm sure that he sells it a little bit once in a while. KSU got the call on the 3 pointer last night where the guy kicked his leg way out the reach the ISU defender. No way that the officials should be rewarding that kind of bs,

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
TJ and the program are starting to get the type of hate from other fanbases and coaches that only comes from winning too much.

Not Duke or KU level of hate but when all anybody can hate on is the size of shirt your coach is wearing or that a player is flopping you’ve made a statement. I absolutely love it.

Reactions: Cyclone06