Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Dear Pollard
Gf-Oxm.gif

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Frost at Nebraska is similar to what Fred was here (native son, Husker star, came back)

Fred would get attention there, but it wouldn't be the fishbowl he had in Ames
That’s optimistic. At least here there are Iowa fans.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
Proving you didnt actually read a damn thing i said this year.

I repeatedly said that he should still be here next year, but that people like you were being awful in piling on people who had any legitimate criticism of Prohm- and i think most rational people can see room for improvement, particularly in gameday coaching, even though he's still a solid coach overall. Its funny, you think i'm someone who hates prohm, yet i have a couple other friends who see me as one of his defenders.
Well said.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I have it on pretty good authority that CSP is staying here. Just like I told you all CMC is here for the long haul.

Well ****, Prohm is gone. Who is on the list besides Otz?

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
For the record, I am not really worried about Prohm to Alabama. I posted that more as an annoyance than anything. I hate **** like that being tweeted about a day before a big game.

While I am not that worried about him going to Alabama, I AM more worried about other dominos that could fall at other schools. Buzz Williams to Texas A&M is a very serious possibility. Va Tech opening up worries me more than Alabama as Virginia IS Prohm's true home. But even that being said I'm not that worried.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I thought Prohm’s buyout was only like $3 million. I might be wrong, though.

Aug 26, 2014
For the record, I am not really worried about Prohm to Alabama. I posted that more as an annoyance than anything. I hate **** like that being tweeted about a day before a big game.

While I am not that worried about him going to Alabama, I AM more worried about other dominos that could fall at other schools. Buzz Williams to Texas A&M is a very serious possibility. Va Tech opening up worries me more than Alabama as Virginia IS Prohm's true home. But even that being said I'm not that worried.
CSP will be here for as long as we want him. Period.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis

Cool. We get it. You have sources. I'm just stating Alabama doesn't worry me but a Va Tech opening would worry me more. But it doesn't matter because I don't think either happens.

• Useful
Reactions: ComCY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Hope you're right. I like him as a coach and a person and he seems to really appreciate the BB tradition at ISU. The alumni BB weekend that he does is really neat.

• Agree
Reactions: 1976
Status
Not open for further replies.