10th Commit: Angel Dominguez

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
You do realize that your ranking is mainly due to the number of commits you have now vs other teams, and not so much the quality or rankings? To put it in perspective Kansas avg recruiting ranking is higher than yours.

Come on man, this is like peeing on a homeless person...that's beaten you at football three of the last five games with inferior talent.

Reactions: klamath632

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
You do realize that your ranking is mainly due to the number of commits you have now vs other teams, and not so much the quality or rankings? To put it in perspective Kansas avg recruiting ranking is higher than yours.

Did not realize that! Oh wait, it's been discussed to death on here. In other news - Did you know that we landed on the Moon?

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
Just looked up KU's recruits on espn and between all of them they have a combined one offer from a power 5 school.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
That is a lie and you know it. This class will end up in the top 25 at worst. Will more than likely be ahead of Iowa come signing day.

P.S. Stanford just scored another TD.
Unfortunately you are wrong on all of your points except for the Stanford part.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
What a lot of people are forgetting is that Coach Campbell and Staff had a lot to do with last year's class being as good as it was. For a more complete picture you need to go back to 2015 and earlier to get a better idea of how our classes were rated. There is no doubt that Coach Campbell and Staff are doing a great job of recruiting. We do not even have one single recruit rated less than .8032 according to 247 Sports and all 10 recruits are 3 stars. That is great.

Wait. They were recruiting for ISU while still at Toledo?!

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

1088347.gif

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Then for the life of me, I can't figure out how Coach Campbell and staff had anything to do with last year's recruiting class.

He was here for signing day? He added several of his own recruits....I'd say his fingerprints were all over last years class.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
My thought is that this kid has a really good punch, good size and decent quickness and speed. Could very well grow into a 3-technique. He's not going to run down B12 RBs or most QBs, but he's plenty physical and has a good nose for the ball. Campbell was after him pretty much right away after he got the job, so you know he was a Plan A guy. Not to mention Okie St has had some of the best DEs in the conference the past few years. I think their eval can be trusted. Even if he does end up at DT, I'd rather take him than Duwa that the hoks got...DE with the possibility of moving inside.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Wait. They were recruiting for ISU while still at Toledo?!

If you read my post you would know that the last Iowa State recruiting class that was completely CPR's was the 2015 class. The 2016 class was almost totally Matt Campbell. Several of the previous commits that were CPR's in the 2016 Class were told to move on and some were re-recruited by Matt Campbell and retained. The 2016 Class is over and done as far as recruiting. Therefore I referred to them as "last year's class". We are working on the 2017 Class now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron