[Commitment Watch] ‘22 In-State LB Will McLaughlin

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
It’s HoKKKs, get it right
Anytime one of their fans uttered the "why is your mascot a bird" line. Rather than explain the history I'd come back with neither is yours. I've found three definitions for Hawkeye. Character from a book, the eye of a bird and ofcourse a brand name that sells frozen peas. Which one are you?

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
Anytime one of their fans uttered the "why is your mascot a bird" line. Rather than explain the history I'd come back with neither is yours. I've found three definitions for Hawkeye. Character from a book, the eye of a bird and ofcourse a brand name that sells frozen peas. Which one are you?
hawkeye actually refers to chief Hawkeye

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I am not going to let a recruitment thread for an awesome in-state recruit be ruined by a debate of how to address a rival in a grammatically correct fashion.

then again, this is cyclonefanatic.
You could try it on HR, problem is they're a couple weeks from not wanting him anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I am not going to let a recruitment thread for an awesome in-state recruit be ruined by a debate of how to address a rival in a grammatically correct fashion.

then again, this is cyclonefanatic.
Alright got a back on track question. When I look at recruits we have offers to Wisconsin is usually listed but without an offered. Do they not offer until they are ready to comitt?

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Try Urban Dictionary for the "correct" definition. ;)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron