I don't understand how anyone has ever liked Tang

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Watch Bill Self's post game and watch Tang's....its easy to see who is a much better basketball mind and much more likeable (even though he coaches KU and all the crap that comes with it).

Reactions: riceville98

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Rodney Terry and Jerome Tang are two basketball coaches in this league I have a dim view on. Just whinny and are confrontational. Other than that, I can tolerate the rest.

Reactions: riceville98

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
He should be having a conversation with his sister about her Twitter usage and how to act.
Acts just like her brother. Questionable parenting when 2 siblings act like complete jack asses. Tang apologized for his actions at Houston, but gave none to Iowa State in his weekly presser. Said he talked to TJ and they are good. According to who?..pu is a great nickname going forward.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Rodney Terry and Jerome Tang are two basketball coaches in this league I have a dim view on. Just whinny and are confrontational. Other than that, I can tolerate the rest.
Texas one Hunter court drive from being 2-6...expect more antics from both the Terry and Tang show as their teams are beat up by the Big 12.

• Love
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Surely Tang will be reprimanded by the Big 12 for criticizing the officials Saturday right? He even called the ref out by name. What a week he had, accusing another school of cheating then calling out an official by name in the post game presser. Lost all respect for him and it's pretty lame that he apologized for his comments Saturday but not to Iowa State for unfounded cheating allegations.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron