JTS Improvements - Want More

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
What is the timing on the entertainment district? Fall 2022? I can't imagine it'll be ready for this fall
Didnt they say this was like 10 years out, before Covid. So at this point Do we even know if it really happens?

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Riffing off these two videos:

-The Jack Trice jersey featuring five peaking bars as a monument, Is that really in the plans (south side of JTS). Wow if so.

-And is the in stadium weight room available to fans to bulk up for future Hawkeye band interactions?

-What is the new ~six story building between Stephens and Hilton?

-Is the big Tornado going to rotate? (I know it never would but that would be so cool).

-Where once the JT Stadium was slightly away from campus it seems now to be the center of campus activities, at least for the athletes and for everyone else during games and out of class times.

Look at all that parking and tail-gating space.
For everyone's refresher

Performance Center Video:

Entertainment District:

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Riffing off these two videos:

-The Jack Trice jersey featuring five peaking bars as a monument, Is that really in the plans (south side of JTS). Wow if so.

-And is the in stadium weight room available to fans to bulk up for future Hawkeye band interactions?

-What is the new ~six story building between Stephens and Hilton?

-Is the big Tornado going to rotate? (I know it never would but that would be so cool).

-Where once the JT Stadium was slightly away from campus it seems now to be the center of campus activities, at least for the athletes and for everyone else during games and out of class times.

No clue
IC Band nerds blow over in the wind. No need to lift
It's a hotel to help the department generate $$$$
Tornado is a concept (probably put there to grab attention and would get cut due to budget)

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
The equipment room is in the football facility currently isn't it? Just moving because of the construction?
I think this may be the equipment room that is located in the Olsen Building but not sure on that. Guessing they are moving stuff out of the Olsen Building now to prepare for it's eventual demolishing.