Kayden Proctor discussion

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
There is some interesting things out there that Kayden Proctor was at an ISU practice last week and I heard he also added some ISU coaches to twitter. It sounded like he had ISU interest in the past but the NIL funds were not there. This kid is super talented but seems to not be sure what he wants. Is there any likely hood he ends up at ISU? Would fans welcome him after his past history?

Reactions: rosshm16

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
He was at a practice, he has former teammates on the team (a la Sama), he will not be a Cyclone.

Reactions: riceville98

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Hes good enough that if there's interest then Campbell at least has to listen.

I wouldn't take him though, his family seems like a bunch of con artists looking to make some quick money.

On the 1% chance he does come to Iowa State he'll be gone within a year anyways.
Don’t say **** like the second paragraph, Man. I don’t care if that’s what you think, but you don’t have to write down everything that comes into your head.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Hes good enough that if there's interest then Campbell at least has to listen.

I wouldn't take him though, his family seems like a bunch of con artists looking to make some quick money.

On the 1% chance he does come to Iowa State he'll be gone within a year anyways.
Wtf

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonsin

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Is he going back to Alabama? I've been off of CF for over a month so I don't know the story on why he left Iowa.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
There is some interesting things out there that Kayden Proctor was at an ISU practice last week and I heard he also added some ISU coaches to twitter. It sounded like he had ISU interest in the past but the NIL funds were not there. This kid is super talented but seems to not be sure what he wants. Is there any likely hood he ends up at ISU? Would fans welcome him after his past history?
Great. He's scouting us already for the big Alabama v ISU CFP game next year.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
If he wanted to be at ISU then great if for the right reasons but the kid wants a lot of money in the short term and that’s not in the plans here

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Yes, we'd welcome him.

No, he isn't coming to ISU.
c31a4943-7962-4650-9fde-28f2fec6eaf2_text.gif

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Don’t say **** like the second paragraph, Man. I don’t care if that’s what you think, but you don’t have to write down everything that comes into your head.
FFS, I deleted then.

Here's a kid who already publicly trashed Iowas OL program and literally said he'd be "settling" for there, nevermind the fact they have constantly produced NFL offensive lineman.

I can only imagine what him and his handlers would think about Iowa States offensive line issues then.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities
FFS, I deleted then.

Here's a kid who already publicly trashed Iowas OL program and literally said he'd be "settling" for there, nevermind the fact they have constantly produced NFL offensive lineman.

I can only imagine what him and his handlers would think about Iowa States offensive line issues then.
Go away Hok troll.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
FFS, I deleted then.

They might be thinking, "Unlike the Iowa coaching regime, these guys have never tried to kill a bunch of guys by pumping them full of chemicals."

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
No thanks. Super talented but not worth bringing in a guy that you aren't sure would even stick around for more than a year. Not in football anyway.
He started as a true freshman at a school where 5 star players wait years to get their opportunity to play. If somehow he was interested and we could make it work I bet our coaches would take him for one year in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron