Kayden Proctor discussion

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
FWiW, he was rumored to be at Mills Civic HyVee a couple weeks ago. In Bama gear, with another huge dude (also in Bama gear.) Not during spring break, right after. My first question was, "Shouldn't he be in class somewhere right now?" Like how does he stay eligible if he's not attending classes?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
FWiW, he was rumored to be at Mills Civic HyVee a couple weeks ago. In Bama gear, with another huge dude (also in Bama gear.) Not during spring break, right after. My first question was, "Shouldn't he be in class somewhere right now?" Like how does he stay eligible if he's not attending classes?

Much like Jefferson in Fast Times at Ridgemont high. They just fly the players in for the game. They don't actually go to class

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Alabama doesn't have a beverage container deposit law. He was probably just turning in some cans for pizza money and then going right back to class.

• Haha
Reactions: dunar

jackrabbit

Dec 2, 2006
Maybe not coming to ISU, but he can come to Ames to munch down some We Will pizza with the boys
Why stop at one pizza? Buy a whole semi worth and take them back to Bama to share with all his teammates, trainers and staff. Then post a picture of all the pizza's and post it on instagram or facebook ...

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
So Proctor just entered the Portal again. Hang on to your hats folks, this could get interesting. Be prepared for all of your sqwak friends to have meltdowns

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Have you watched Iowa at all the last couple of year? Iowas line hasn't been a lot better than anybody lately. Wow.

Iowa hasn't had a really good offensive line for like 10 years. They always have a nice player or two but as a collective whole they have not been good for a long time.

Last edited:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So Proctor just entered the Portal again. Hang on to your hats folks, this could get interesting. Be prepared for all of your sqwak friends to have meltdowns

He's entered and committed to Alabama already.

Reactions: Jer

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Nah. I'm all for allowing college age players the opportunity to find the best opportunity for them, never held anything against KP even with the most recent flip back to Bama, but this is ridiculous. No thanks.

EDIT: So this was just making the flip back to Bama official, got it.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
He entered the portal again. Post alleged Bama transfer
My understanding is he went into the portal in December to go to Iowa, enrolled at Iowa and took NIL, then changed his mind during the spring to go back to Bama but had to wait for the spring portal window to open, which is now. I don't think any of this is new.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Nah. I'm all for allowing college age players the opportunity to find the best opportunity for them, never held anything against KP even with the most recent flip back to Bama, but this is ridiculous. No thanks.
Yeah, but you're one of the exceedingly rare Hawk fans with a level head and(mostly) rational thought.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron