Lazard on Packer roster

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
That's probably a 4-5 yd gain if Lazard doesn't make that block or stick with it.

Plays like that are huge. Everyone has to do their part for a play to work.
Open field blocking is really difficult too. Much easier for those quick guys to shake you if you're out too far over your feet.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
That is awesome! Hope he makes the team.

After re-watching several of our games from last season, he was way more valuable than I rememberd him being. He caught everything, even in tight coverage. Good hands, and really tough to bring down as well.
He was a hell of an edge blocker, too. By the end of the season he really had become Purdy’s go to WR.

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
It's really looking like Lazard will be WR2 this year. Had another great day in camp and sounds like Rodgers is getting some of his groove back!

• Tonyan again with a great block on Rashan Gary and 2010 Aaron Rodgers hits Lazard down the field for a really nice gain. Wiiiide open on a deep corner route. Zone coverage. Rodgers on all cylinders early.

• 2010 Aaron Rodgers now hits Lazard up the seam. Whatever the hell he found on tape is working. Been a big day for Lazard. Just snuck through secondary again to find hole in seam. That was on 3rd and 7 too. 25+ yard gain or maybe a 77 yard TD even. Rodgers to Adams and Rodgers to Lazard looking season-ready in team drills.

• To recap: Aaron Rodgers dealing again today. He was 3-for-3 on 3rd down in move-the-ball drill: 33-yard completion to Allen Lazard on 3-7, 11-yard completion to Davante Adams on 3-9, and 9-yard completion to Aaron Jones on 3-6. The ball to Lazard came after a false start to set up 3-long.

• That’s Davante Adams & Allen Lazard leading the WR group in today’s opening drills at camp.
YvZdPsE.jpg

GO PACK GO!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
He's on my fantasy team and I am 3-0 right now. Never hurts to have Aaron Jones, Derrick Henry and DeAndre Hopkins on it either.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
Hope people aren’t tired of this stuff but I just get so excited about having Lazard on the Packers.

Here’s a video talking about the Packers offense against the Saints. About 9m long and there’s multiple times he mentions Lazard and how effective he has been.