Linebacker Coach Hired

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
The poster who started this thread was called out by none other than the moderator from CR..........for cutting and pasting the moderator's information he worked hard to obtain.

The poster probably has gone through life taking credit for other peoples' moves :no:

Jerry: No! He stole my move!
Elaine: Yeah, but...*I* like the move.
Jerry: Yeah, but it's like another comedian stealing my material.
Elaine: Well, he doesn't even do it exactly the same. He--he--he uses a
pinch at the end instead of the *swirl*!
Jerry: Oh, yeah. The pinch. *I've* done the pinch. That's not new.
Besides which, I don't know how you could trust any of his moves now. His
whole *repertoire* could be lifted.

(Yes, I copied and pasted this from... ANOTHER SITE!) :wink:

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
Can we get this discussion back on line instead of you girls fighting? Sorry if I offended any girls.:wideeyed: As far as a wide receiver coach any thought on Baylor inside WR coach Dino Babers? He was mentioned several times early on. I think he spent some time with PR at Pitt. Good resume and considered another good recruiter. I would also be happy with bringing Mike Grant back. WR and Special Teams experience. I know this might not sit well with Bobcat or whatever he is called.

Is Pelton really a possability for the DL spot? He would also help in the continuity department. Bray would be an excellent hire.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
My understanding of what people are calling the poached part is the part in quote marks in the original post. ("I met with the linebackers coach and we talked about playing weakside backer. That's what I played in the Army Bowl," Mars reported.) I don't see that quote anywhere in the free info on CR, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. If you could just kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks. It sure looks like a copy and paste job to me, though.

OpenDNS

Like I said, you need a rivals account to view but not neccesarily a CR membership. The quote in question is right below the pic.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
OpenDNS

Like I said, you need a rivals account to view but not neccesarily a CR membership. The quote in question is right below the pic.

Well, like I said, you're going to have to show me, as in providing a link to what you're talking about. Because when I view the front page from my Rivals account, there is nothing directly under the picture. There is stuff beside the picture, but no quote.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
Click on the blue writing (OpenDNS). I don't know why it renamed to that after I posted but the link is there.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
It would make a lot of sense if it was.

1088884.jpeg

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
DC possibilities? And if they have been mentned before, sorry.
Charlie Partridge
DL Special Teams Wisconsin
College Drake 1995
98-99 ISU
2002 E ILL
03-04 DE Pitt
05-07 SpT and DE Pitt
08--- DL SpT Wisconsin
Covers S Florida & Cleveland
From Florida

Dave :yes:McCarney:yes:
Drake 1994
95-97 Drake DC LB
98-99 AssisC USC
00-01 SP C RC Montana
02-04 LB RC Kansas
04-05 LB RC Co DC Kansas
05-07 LB RC CoDC Wisconsin
08 DC LB Wisconsin

2 interesting guys for our DC???????????????

Fixed it for you.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
Under the picture you will see a caption. Directly under that you should see "I met with the linebackers coach and we talked about playing weakside backer. That's what I played in the Army Bowl," Mars reported.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
2/3 of the people on this site were probably in diapers when the Fridge was on the field.

William "the Refrigerator" Perry said:
You're lookin' at the Fridge,
I'm the rookie.
I may be large, but I'm no dumb cookie.
You've seen me hit, you've seen me run,
When I get the pass, we'll have more fun.

Superbowl XX was in 1987? I was out of diapers, but only in elementary school, so I'm not that old.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
DIdnt look like him. The guy I saw was a lot younger, probably a grad asst or something. The guy was no older than early 30's.
Bray would be in his 30's, I think. I thought I read that he played against ISU in our bowl game against Pitt.